PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 08 December - Work party

brookie
07-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Andy, my calculations show that you are seventh!!!

Following another successful round of the Winter warmer series last Sunday, despite the weathers best effort, the work goes on!

As per usual, meet in the 'Sunshine Cafe' between 09:00 and 10:00 then on to the track.

The Scrutineering facility still needs finishing and we've had some new ideas during the week.

There's still some preservative that needs spalshing around the perimeter fence. And our resident fencing expert needs some preliminary investigations done around the broken posts - job for Martin me thinks?

And I've thought of a new and exciting opportunity for the more enthusiastic amongst you, more of which when we get to the track!!!

See you in the cafe, have just looked at the weather forecast for tomorrow and this may impact on our workplan!

Steve

Cant drive Andy
07-12-2007, 04:47 PM
6th 7th same thing, im in the top 10:p in my first season

Roll on rookie prize

martboy21
07-12-2007, 05:52 PM
i still think i should get some 120mm gas main pipe,cut to width of track,cut vertically in half and lay sections to make i load of humps or sleeping policeman effect under the astro,

kind of like this ^^^^^ ?

does this make any sense?

i have a present from fiances brother.....today...whilst at work he found a car in the skip,he says and i quote "it looks pretty decent mate,doesnt look like anything cheap,its got no body shell"? Hes dropping it round later,wonder what the hell it could be?said it had "individual shocks and wheels that look like the sort he would want on his car.......probably just a tyco or nikko or a argos ford focus thing but ya never know!someones mum or girlfeind might have had enough and binned there son or partners team associated B44 out!!?(yeah right!)will keep posted,see in morning,looking forward to post rendering(thats if you mean me?i am the only martin right)andy and jon,i had you in final,but then my nosram dominator evolution decided that it would give up taking my first win! with about two laps to go whilst in first place ,roll on winter warmer 4 so i can beat the pair of you!!he he,see you in cafe cheers