PDA

View Full Version : yellow minispikes, needed quick!

lewis666
05-04-2011, 03:22 PM
hi there,

i was miss sold a set of green minispikes and i was told these are useless on grass only when it is wet. so i am in need of a set of yellow minispikes. would happily trade for the set of unused set of greens.

i would buy a set of used greens as long as they are fitted to Schumacher cat sx wheels.

in need of very quickly for regionals this weekend

many thanks

lewis

mattybucks
05-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Kev Lee aka InsideLineRacing are very good, if you emailed him i'm sure he could get some tyres to you by Sat.

Not sure he will do a swap though.

lewis666
05-04-2011, 03:55 PM
problem is money is a bit tight (only 16) and i could only just afford the set i bought when i found out they are rubbish on dry.

lewis

Zipper
05-04-2011, 04:11 PM
If you haven't opened them, just take them back.

Years ago one of the fastest at our club (dry bumpy worn grass) would always use greens as opposed to yellows. I'm sure they'll be fine... and at least you have an excuse if you get beaten!

lewis666
05-04-2011, 04:15 PM
If you haven't opened them, just take them back.

Years ago one of the fastest at our club (dry bumpy worn grass) would always use greens as opposed to yellows. I'm sure they'll be fine!

cheer for the info zipper,

i have unfortunately opened them now so i will have to use them. just curious if anyone on here had a set of yellows for sale. i dont know how much difference there is between greens and blue (i was using blue last meeting) but they are softer so that should be better.

thanks for the info

lewis

fidspeed
05-04-2011, 04:23 PM
+1 for the greens for me I found yellows too soft unless all the grass was gone and all you had was dried hard earth . green should be fine

fid