PDA

View Full Version : RCCAOI 4wd R3 of 3 4th September

JBL
06-04-2011, 08:19 PM
I'm planning on coming across the water in September to see family in county Offaly, are you likely to be holding a open class with this event. What type of tyres do you use, I cannot carry all my race equipment, but I will bring the bare essentials.

Will this be held in Lucan?

ian h
06-04-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm planning on coming across the water in September to see family in county Offaly, are you likely to be holding a open class with this event. What type of tyres do you use, I cannot carry all my race equipment, but I will bring the bare essentials.

Will this be held in Lucan?

It should be in Lucan. There will more than likely be a side by side club round on the day, whatever happens you should be able to race on the day. Schuey yellows in the dry and ballistic or schuey green in the wet.

dmcracing
06-04-2011, 08:26 PM
As Ian just said,Your more than welcome.

MiCk B.
06-04-2011, 08:44 PM
Yep.

Just to confirm, what's already been said. You're more than welcome to come over.

We run off a generator so there will be mains available trackside. The club also has a large tent (with another on the way soon) that we all pit under. If you can confirm that you are coming over a few days before I'm some one will be able to give you a loan of a table to pit on for the day.

Tyres there will be Schumacher & Ballistic tyres available on the day to buy. Not sure what car you will be running, but there will also be a stock of b4 & b44 spares available trackside.

Any questions just ask.

MiCk B. :-)