PDA

View Full Version : Regional

racingdwarf
11-04-2011, 10:16 AM
quick post to say well done to the NBC massive

JCB for ftd in 2wd,simon for 2nd or 3rd can't remember:blush:, I managed 4th and carl was in the A:thumbsup:7th think it was

Thomas managed 3rd in the B and went on to win the final, and junior 2wd( he would like to thank his pit man:lol:)

4wd simon and carl got into the A with simon starting 2nd on the grid I think, hard fought finals with simon finishing 2nd and can't remember were carl finished...sorry mate:blush:

Not all together sure were everyone finished at the end of the day...as it was a looooooong day and by the end most just headed for the gate, I will have a look when Ben posts the full results.

But I must say that I was very impressed with two of our drivers, carl and thomas have come on leeps and bounds, great stuff chaps:thumbsup:.

Think we all had a good day, altho I seemed to fall out with race control:blush::wubbit unlike me, and simon had some errrm heated words in heats:woot:

jcb
11-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Congrats to Dave for winning the 2wd, I don't think you mentioned that bit.

Think I finished 4th, but as for everyone else I have no idea.

Would be a nice if a few more guys from NBC can make it to the next regional. Hopefully we'll have a clean sweep of wins then too.

Dufty07
11-04-2011, 06:42 PM
I finished 5th in every final, thats quite weird 6 times in a row 5th:o dont know about overall, LONG day just got away asap, got home for 7pm ish:thumbdown::wtf: