PDA

View Full Version : How will Big Wayney C do after 9 years?!!?

wacattack
08-06-2006, 04:25 PM
9 years out of the game and i finally decided to get back into it (mainly due to the pressure from my brother (Craig Collinson)).

So, my warm up has been a club meeting at Batley last week, and this Sunday is the NE regional.

After 9 years how should i do?

Realistically I should beat my brother as I was always a much better driver than him. He will probably try to tell you otherwise but the results tell the story.

In fact, I once set better times than him at an indoor regional meeting at Worksop with my RC10B2 and he had a Yokomo YZ10 4WD. Oh dear - he is rubbish

jimmy
08-06-2006, 04:31 PM
haha welcome back mate, well, you beat me on sunday anyway, I was the one beeping on the rostrum. Are you doing durham this weekend ?

I managed to win all our heats but I think you seemed to get quicker in each one ? couple more races and craig might have to be worrying ;)

wacattack
08-06-2006, 05:08 PM
haha welcome back mate, well, you beat me on sunday anyway, I was the one beeping on the rostrum. Are you doing durham this weekend ?

I managed to win all our heats but I think you seemed to get quicker in each one ? couple more races and craig might have to be worrying ;)

Craig should be quaking in his boots!!

You should start to see a performance drop in craig in the coming weeks as I have been his chief setup technician, and if i am now in direct competition I cant offer him any assistance to set up his cars! Oh dear Craig!

Yeah Il be at the regional in Durham on Sunday. Im really looking forward to it.

Hulk
08-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Yo bro your good at talking the talk but can you walk the walk. like ive said before think its about time you did your talking on the track!!

Jimmy don't listen to a word my brother says he is talking absolute rubbish. he was never better than me and never will be and he doesn't have a clue how to set a car up he is rubbish!!! lol

i let him have a practice with mine on sunday at batley. he was crashing all over the place!! he put my car through 4 seasons in one race!! and he snapped my rear hub and bent my driveshaft.

If you want to see someone who doesn't have a clue how to set a car up and drives like a nutter then come to durham regioanl this weekend. if you dont't knwon who my brother is then just look for the car that is smashing all over the place!! lol

He is sooooo competative but can't accept the fact that i am better than him at everything that we do. we used to play tennis a few years ago and he didn't beat me for about a year so one match he threw his racket at a wall and broke it!! we didn/t play for ages after that. He is a sore loser so if he doesnt do well on sunday he will probably drive his car straight into the rostrum at full speed or something, so watch out if your in his heat.

Good luck bruder

wacattack
08-06-2006, 06:57 PM
The only reason I am not a good loser is because I am not used to losing! Someone that loses a lot i.e. you, is well accustomed to losing so is therefore a better loser. :cool:

The racquet slipped out of my hand and hit a wall, I didnt throw it :D

I am better. :cheers:

You will be eating my :buggy: come Sunday hahaha

Hmm, I wonder what everyone else is thinking of this thread bruder?

Cotti
08-06-2006, 07:26 PM
Sounds like a fairly normal brotherly relationship to me:bom::bom::bom:

daz
08-06-2006, 07:46 PM
Can i just butt into this conversation. The third round of qualifing i should of won by a country mile (nah nah na nah nah) but put in waynes transponder by mistake. Anyway never mind im only in it for the fun!! Its good to see wayne back in action i remember when they both where little kids (still are now lol) Probably see u both on sunday should be a hot un .Ps Jimmy my thumb is still sore from catching your car before it broke loose down the football field.

BenG
09-06-2006, 06:16 AM
Sounds like a fairly normal brotherly relationship to me:bom::bom::bom:

Lool fighting on the t'internet:D

wacattack
11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I knew I would be right! I won and its time to tell you all why.

Because Craig was so scared I would be right, I had to race in his name!! So on paper it looks like craig won, but in actual fact it was me! And what did I say about his performance levels dropping due to his head mechanic (i.e. me) had retired, he finished 2nd in the C, how rubbish is he now!!

The next meeting I will be racing in my name as I do not want to cover up craigs rubbishness any longer!

Now you all know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Haha Craig, you are rubbish

wacattack
12-06-2006, 08:33 AM
All joking aside, Craig is turning out to be a brilliant driver. Just 15 months ago he was in the same position as me, he had been out for 8 years and made a comeback. In his second season he is winning regionals and doing well in the nationals.

I get as much enjoyment watching him race as I do when I race myself!

Well done for yesterday bruder