PDA

View Full Version : Swearing on the rostrum

NeilG40
17-04-2011, 08:04 PM
After the warning about swearing during the drivers briefing I found a bit amusing that the only person I heard doing so was the seven year old kid next to me during the E final that was swearing like a trooper.

Dudders
17-04-2011, 08:07 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

CLASSIC!!!

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Fast Eddie
17-04-2011, 08:11 PM
when you make a complete c*** of it and crash your b***a** car, which could probably cost you a f****** tenner, I dont see the harm in letting off the odd emotion connected rant, which might include a four lettered word like DAMN!!!!!!
:woot:

450kid
17-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Ad be fooking swearing if i only made the e final! Ha ha!

chalky
17-04-2011, 09:49 PM
i would like to thank everyone though as there was no one screaming at the top of there voice this time ,its got to be a step in the right direction

Simon_b
18-04-2011, 10:08 AM
I think the swearing issue should be treat with zero telerance, i am probably one of the worst drivers out there and know how frustrating it can be, but would not wish for my son to listen to the bad language that has been known in the past..

teamorsum96
18-04-2011, 06:09 PM
i quit racing:cry: 1/18 off road at my club because my ears could't take the bad language that was coming out of jon isherwoods mouth,it was unbelievable lol

now he as started taking some pills for his tourettes lol i can start racing buggys again lol :thumbsup:

andys
18-04-2011, 08:06 PM
I think the swearing issue should be treat with zero telerance, i am probably one of the worst drivers out there and know how frustrating it can be, but would not wish for my son to listen to the bad language that has been known in the past..

Well said fella. I totally agree, I thought it was a really considered call from Andy to make such an announcement. I'll be bringing my boys to watch at the National and i'd hate for them to hear bad language - they have not being exposed to it yet, would be a shame if they picked stuff up from a day at the racing.

chalky
18-04-2011, 08:28 PM
just wait till they get to school:cry: