PDA

View Full Version : Regional today

racingdwarf
01-05-2011, 06:46 PM
EOE regional today, well done NBC boys with FTD in 2wd from JCB and 2nd simon and then a win from simon...about time:thumbsup:. carl was also in the A

Not sure on 4wd results:blush:

Good work chaps!

wish I had been able to attend:cry:

Dufty07
02-05-2011, 02:21 AM
We had a very good day 2day, simon with his first regional win in 2wd (well done ) jcb was there but struggling with grip as the day went on...... curse of d cougar ... I made the 7th in the A in both 2 n 4wd. the 2wd was gr8 n had my best round yet, finally beatin john m:woot:... with a 4th n a 5th being my best finals. Not so gr8 in 4wd, simon started the day off in style by death rolling his buggy during practice in the morning n broke... shock piston arm, front tower mount, rear arm, is was a looooooong straight n he was goin flat out n hit a dip 3/4 the way up d straight which kicked the nose up n then just a mess of flyin kyosho n dust, would have looked gr8 in super slow motion:lol: not sure of results. You would have loved it dave, only 1 little ramp ( straight bit of wood lifted at 1 end about 10 inch ish) the rest was just natural humps n bumps in d rock hard ground, it was VERY WINDY though, n got dusty as the track wore, they said they r gonna leave the track laid out for a month n run a few club days n then the regional so it will b well worn by then.......when r we racin at nbc next?

xX b4 Xx
02-05-2011, 07:18 PM
EOE regional today, well done NBC boys with FTD in 2wd from JCB and 2nd simon and then a win from simon...about time:thumbsup:. carl was also in the A

Not sure on 4wd results:blush:

Good work chaps!

wish I had been able to attend:cry:

your not the only one who wanted to go:cry: