PDA

View Full Version : Direct order from Durango.

Dazzler
17-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Of those of you have ordered direct from Durango, can someone advise what the turn around time is typically on an order?

I have received the invoice copy instantly, but no confirmation of dispatch, should I be receiving one?

I would normally use a model shop, but unfortunately none of them had everything I wanted.

Hulk
17-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Hi mate,

when ordering direct from Durango you first receive a copy of your invoice.

Its usually the next day when the package is shipped, and you will also receive an email confirming your order has been shipped, with an UPS tracking number.

Parcel should then arrive the day after :thumbsup:

Dazzler
17-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Thanks, I opted for royal snail first class though. Should have mentioned that as I guess that will be slightly different?

Hulk
17-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Even with Royal mail it should still be shipped the day after your order, and be with you within 1-2 working days :thumbsup:

TonyM
17-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I've used them a few times when my local shop was out of stock, or didn't stock an unusual part. On every occasion the parts arrived within one/two days. An excellent service.

Dazzler
17-05-2011, 05:38 PM
My fingers are crossed, ordered yesterday, not here today, really hope tomorrow... From the replies, I have every confidence!