PDA

View Full Version : dx3 or futaba 4pk

reg
20-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Hi,iv got a KO EX-1 MARS R, i love it and dont really want to get rid,but after nearly mising my finals due to some one not turning there hand set off,i feel the time has come to go 2.4,
iv got it down to the two in the title,
i did own a 3pk and found because the screen was made out of old NHS classes it wasnt very easy to hold,looking at the 4pk it looks like they have moved the screen more into the center of the handset so the ballance looks better,
any advise and which is the best investment
thanks,
Mark

ryanlownie
20-05-2011, 03:26 PM
You can't really compare a DX3 to a 4PK, they're in totally different leagues! I own a 4PK myself and it is a top notch transmitter, it has roughly the same software as your 3PK did plus some new features and more importantly a new design which is really comfortable, I've got no problems holding it for over 30mins a time....

Get a LiFe battery in the 4PK and it's even more comfortable, as well as lasting for several meetings on a charge.

JonyNitro
20-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Just so you know they are all imported, so the 4PKS get that one from RC smart £360 posted with two RX very goood and all the RX are lipo compatable:thumbsup:

reg
21-05-2011, 05:51 AM
Thanks chaps,iv seen two 4pk`s one is flat where the menu wheel thing is and the other has a different button and its lower,what is the difference,is one older than the other or are they different spec,
thanks,