PDA

View Full Version : BRCA 1:10 Off-Road Section - End of Season Finals

brookie
27-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Though early in the year these have been mentioned already this season! :thumbsup:

Full details and entry forms are available here: http://www.brca.org/?q=sections/subsections/pages/2011-end-season-finals-coventry-and-silverstone-entry-forms/12344

Entry Forms and monies to me please! The closing dates are some distance away but please do not leave it until the eleventh hour!

And lets not forget, the South East Region still, for the second year running, retains the Junior/Veteran Championship so let's see if we can't go for the hat-trick! :woot:

brookie
22-07-2011, 11:57 AM
Right! Clearly I now need to toughen up!

Despite regular reminders and several enquiries, to date, I have received a BIG, FAT zero amount of entries for EITHER of the End of Season Finals! :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

And the closing date for the first one (Juniors/Veterans/F2's @ Silverstone on 03/04 September) is LESS than one month away, 17 August!

I would expect to be inundated with entries in the next week or so or at the next two Regionals at Plough and EPR respectively!
Entry pack can still be found at the previously listed link!

jim76
22-07-2011, 02:14 PM
I'll be down for the f3's. Not sure I can do the brc.

I may have to send you a form Steve, as I'm not sure on the next regional, have a family wedding to attend, joy!

brookie
22-07-2011, 02:32 PM
No worries, James, Thanks!

Home address is in the 2011 BRCA Handbook
As it shows on the entry forms, any cheques please made payable to BRCA.

discostu
07-08-2011, 09:11 PM
do you need to compeate in any of the reginals this year to compete in the end of seasons.

stu
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif

brookie
07-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Sorry Stuart, thought I'd explained in the other thread?

All the details and criteria can be accessed by clicking on the link to the BRCA site!

Here's the link again: http://www.brca.org/?q=sections/subsections/pages/2011-end-season-finals-coventry-and-silverstone-entry-forms/12344

Though in summary anybody interested in racing at the End of Season Finals should get there completed form/s and race fees off to me well in time for the relevant closing date/s.

Hopefully EVERYBODY will get a place but should the event be over subscribed we may be asked, as has happened in recent years, for numbers to be reduced, we would, in this instance have to take this years Regional Championship standings into consideration!

discostu
07-08-2011, 09:52 PM
cool just to clarifie then if i put my form in and pay the moneys and dont get in to the finals i will be getting a full refund. and im assuming i would be informed before the days racing if im in or not.

stu:thumbsup:

brookie
07-08-2011, 10:01 PM
I think that's a Yes, Yes and a Yes!

All the organisers want initially is the numbers of each Age/Formula wishing to attend each event, payment details are sorted out later, normally on the day in question so if, in the unlikely event, you don't get in you don't pay, only drivers that get a place have to pay an entry fee! :thumbsup:

brookie
08-08-2011, 10:40 PM
Righto! Now back in the 'office' so status update!

Got many welcome entries following the recent Regional at EPR, thanks for those but am hoping that there are more out there?

To date, look to have a good 'team' for the F345's but could still do with more entries, not only for this Championship but also for the Juniors/Veterans/F2's event!
At present I do not have any Under 13's entered (they're all getting older!), few Veterans and only a couple of F2's.
So please get those entries to me, closing date for the first event, the Juniors/Veterans/F2's, is 17th August but would appreciate as early as possible so that I can process! You don't even have to get the entry form/s and monies to me by then you can just express an interest by PM, text, email or phone, we can sort the details out later or at the event!

I'll also be at the FORCC 'Help for Heroes' Charity event this forthcoming Sunday and will be willing to accept more entries there!

So plenty of options available!:thumbsup:

discostu
13-08-2011, 10:28 PM
steve can you bring entry forms with you tommorow printer not working and as per usal left till last miniut.

stu

brookie
14-08-2011, 08:53 PM
OK drivers this is it.....FINAL reminder time!

Thanks to those drivers that either handed in entry forms and monies to me today at the Faversham 'Help for Heroes' charity event (by the way, what a day, good effort by ALL concerned, cracking day out chaps!) or expressed an interest in doing one or other of the End of Season Finals!

I need to get the first batch of entries for the Junior/Veteran/F2 event off to the BRCA Organisers by the 17th so you only have a couple of days to express an interest in entering that event! And that all I initially need, an expression of interest, we can sort out all the details and entry fees at a later date.

So there you have it FINAL call for any more entries to the Silverstone event on the weekend of 03/04 September 2011! :thumbsup:

brookie
29-08-2011, 11:35 AM
OK SE drivers, very latest update from our Section Secretary re, End of Season Finals!

ALL SE drivers that submitted and entry for this weekends forthcoming Junior/Veteran/F2 event at Silverstone are..........IN!!! :thumbsup:

Also it has been pointed out that though entries have not yet closed (01 September! :woot:) there are still some 23 places available in 2wd and 39 places available in 4wd at the F3/4/5 EOS event to be held in Coventry on 17/18th September, so anybody still thinking about this please get their entry (or at least an expression of interest!) to me ASAP.

Thanks