PDA

View Full Version : DONE!!!

ray carey
27-05-2011, 09:42 AM
Thank you all for your help. all done now. :woot::thumbsup:

mattybucks
27-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Turn you TX on and rest the throttle trim to 0. The when you turn the car on hold the red button.

Do forget you need to allow the tx and rx to bind before doing the rest of this. If in doubt test the steering.

Without touching the tx press the red button again, then full throttle on the tx and press the red button, then full brake on the tx and press the red button.

Re reverse, it's crap you should'nt use it.

Try that, and then let us know if it works.

sosidge
27-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi, i have just refitted my SP ESC with a new reciever. When first switched on it would accelerate straight away, but that was end points (sorted) now when i move throttle just a fraction it accelerates without any variable speed???? and i dont have reverse (program card is set as before). The speedo is a speed passion GT PRO 2.0 and the tranny is a etronix pulse, i would love some advice or help and please in simple terms, as i am still new to this, many thanks. :cry:

You mention end points... you shouldn't have to change the end points on the transmitter to set up the speedo.

Make sure the end-points are at 100%, make sure the throttle trim is in the middle, make sure all extra settings like exponential or ABS are off.

Set up the ESC by holding down the set button as you switch on (BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...), then pressing the button at neutral (BEEP), full throttle (BEEP BEEP) and full brake (BEEP BEEP BEEP). Then it is ready to use.

You might need to reverse the throttle on the transmitter if it won't set up properly.

This is all in the manual so it would be worth downloading a copy.

markwilliamson2001
27-05-2011, 01:24 PM
Sounds like a bind problem... I had this as well, as I hadnt rebinded the rx to the handset quite right. Rebind the rx to the handset and try again. If you have steering working, but the esc still behaves erratically, do a speedo reset.

Follow the instructions, they are actually very clear.

Hope this helps.
Mark

Shaun 'TheSheep' Atkinson
27-05-2011, 02:09 PM
Sounds like a bind problem... I had this as well, as I hadnt rebinded the rx to the handset quite right. Rebind the rx to the handset and try again. If you have steering working, but the esc still behaves erratically, do a speedo reset.

Follow the instructions, they are actually very clear.

Hope this helps.
Mark

Not a bind problem, It's because the said ESC hasn't been setup to the new receiver as stated in the last 2 posts...

mattybucks
27-05-2011, 02:59 PM
Thank you all for your help. all done now. :woot::thumbsup:

What was wrong?