PDA

View Full Version : 3rd June racing

evilbert
30-05-2011, 10:28 PM
So with the bank holiday out of the way time to start thinking about racing.

So who's coming on Friday then?

sunbeam
31-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Me and Alisha, 2WD :thumbsup:

axeman
31-05-2011, 06:38 AM
I'm coming. to talk about the nationals !!!!! lol:p:p:p

I AM A RACING GOD !!

Belsten
31-05-2011, 08:21 AM
Im hoping to be there

peetbee
31-05-2011, 08:29 AM
I won't be:(
But Andy is back, gave him the laptop Sunday which he was overjoyed with!

I will be stripping and cleaning my cars off after the national, er I mean, looking after my son for the evening! ;)

Although there isn't much chocolate in the trolley, there is loads more in the cupboard plus some more cans - can someone bring it all out please?
I don't want anyone going without their favourite snacks!

Dyna
31-05-2011, 11:13 AM
Err without hijacking the 'whos coming racing on the 3rd' thread too much, how did you all do at Tally National ?

I know Daves results, but how did the rest of you do ?

I looked for Axemans wins in both 2 & 4wd but didnt see his name so i presume he either used a pseudonym & a face change or just had a terrible day ?? Or didnt even race to give the others a chance ? :p

peetbee
31-05-2011, 12:21 PM
I looked for Axemans wins in both 2 & 4wd but didnt see his name so i presume he either used a pseudonym & a face change or just had a terrible day ?? Or didnt even race to give the others a chance ? :p

:lol::woot:
My results were'nt great - you realise how good the regular national drivers are!
I made the L both days, 8th in 2wd, 2nd in 4wd and then did my usual of dropping one place in each by the end of the final. But at least I wasn't last and I had a fantastic time with some great banter!

blue_pinky
31-05-2011, 12:38 PM
I will indeed be racing on Friday...need all the practice I can get after Axeman qualified 9 places up on me in 4wd at Taly...if only I was a local with a few thousand laps of the national track under my belt before the day ;) Not that I'm bitter :woot:

Matt...good day in 2wd for me...made the I final in the end, can't remember positions though, but proper good result for me. Then had a shocker of a day Sunday for 4wd, just didn't get into it at all and didn't have a single clean run all day. Qualified K2, finished 3rd in the end. Did have a pretty good race against Jamie Thomas for a bit in the final...but beaten by him in he last lap or two thanks to his pink wheels putting me off! :p

Axeman will be unbearable now...but I'm fairly sure that DCM out qualified him in the end!!!

Belsten
31-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Yup E3 for me in 2 wheel and C7 in 4 wheel :thumbsup:

brizzlemark
31-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Me too for Fri 3rd. 2WD and can I reserve a PT please.

Mark H

Gaz_Stanton
03-06-2011, 05:23 PM
C7 in 4 wheel :thumbsup:

C6 for me.... On the last lap! :thumbsup::lol::lol::lol::p:p:p

millzy
06-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Wow, Fridays track was the best ever!!

I cant say there was one bit I would change, I love Andy’s tracks, but Fridays Andy pulled out all the stops and it was awesome, jumps where the right height all the bends where in the right place, and the mix of polish, wood and carpet made for good racing- Really enjoyed racing in a train of 6 cars (even being off the lead lap)

Fav section was off the jump into the mix angles waves and up the table top, wasn’t my best to area to drive but it was fun.

7 heats and 4 rounds at club!! Crazy you guys rock.

If you’re looking for a club in Wales with laidback attitude amazing track layout built to National standards with close hard racing then you NEED to visit Caldicot on Friday nights they welcome every driver of every ability.

evilbert
06-06-2011, 10:22 PM
I'll second that. Andy we salute you :)

The train was awesome even if those slow 2wd's stopped me leading the pack :)

Roll on Friday, racing is bloody amazing just lately, long may it continue.