PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 5th June

martin so16
01-06-2011, 02:19 PM
hello whos up for racing this sunday be good 2 see some good numbers just after a all dayer hope 2 c u all sunday :woot:

RobW
02-06-2011, 03:45 PM
Martin, don't worry you won't be on your own on Sunday, Jack and I will be there:)

Might be a slightly quieter meeting so actually get a chance to look at our cars in between races.

Rob

Nige
02-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Me too!!! :)

I believe the Lazy crew are having a well deserved rest this weekend so anybody know whether SteveB's going as I need to get a set of Schumacher rear blue mini spike tyres and tubby inserts????

Deano577
02-06-2011, 05:10 PM
Sorry dudes going up to shrcc Sunday to get some practice in before fasttrax gp

MrMagoo
02-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Think the nitro mob will be heading off to Slough this weekend, although after the fun last Sunday it was a tough call... I'm loving the track and the Rango.

focusmad
02-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Me and luke are off to shrcc to have a go on grass,to get set to race at the fastrax gp in three weeks time and then i can have get up later as it is only 10mins from my house:)
chris

SteveB
02-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Me too!!! :)

I believe the Lazy crew are having a well deserved rest this weekend so anybody know whether SteveB's going as I need to get a set of Schumacher rear blue mini spike tyres and tubby inserts????

Nigel, Ill pop down first thing with tyres and see if anyone wants any, will then go to work :cry:

Thanks Steve

Nige
02-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Nigel, Ill pop down first thing with tyres and see if anyone wants any, will then go to work :cry:

Thanks Steve

Cheers Steve, appreciate that :thumbsup:

Shame you've got to work on a Sunday - hope it's not too often.

martin so16
02-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Martin, don't worry you won't be on your own on Sunday, Jack and I will be there:)

Might be a slightly quieter meeting so actually get a chance to look at our cars in between races.

Rob

be good to get a chance to look at your car for a change lol

jpmatrix
03-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Im up for some racing but i was expecting a delivery from Royal Mail with a new lipo battery. If i dont get it on Saturday Would anyone be willing to lend a stickpack lipo for the morning:D

Cheers

James

hotrodchris
04-06-2011, 12:39 AM
Sorry gents Slough this Sunday, Clanfield and the UK Dirt Masters next weekend then the 19th it's the Fastrax at shrcc, then Slough, Clanfield so can't get back till the 10th July to find out what changes Martin has made to the track!

racingben
04-06-2011, 05:37 AM
Im up for some racing but i was expecting a delivery from Royal Mail with a new lipo battery. If i dont get it on Saturday Would anyone be willing to lend a stickpack lipo for the morning:D

Cheers

James

I can lend you a couple of packs

jpmatrix
04-06-2011, 05:46 AM
I can lend you a couple of packs

Cheers mate.

See you down there.

jpmatrix
05-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Arrived this morning to be greeted with another track layout change and i must say that Martin and the crew have Improved it even further with slight changes to the layout with a more flowing section in the left / top segment of the track.

I struggled with my car and the damp conditions but improved on my best lap time which shows that the track is a bit quicker lap for lap (dan brown got a 11 lapper).

Looking forward to racing next week.

Oh, and thanks to Ben for lending a lipo battery for the morning. The madrat looked planted.

Cheers

James

martin so16
05-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Arrived this morning to be greeted with another track layout change and i must say that Martin and the crew have Improved it even further with slight changes to the layout with a more flowing section in the left / top segment of the track.

I struggled with my car and the damp conditions but improved on my best lap time which shows that the track is a bit quicker lap for lap (dan brown got a 11 lapper).

Looking forward to racing next week.

Oh, and thanks to Ben for lending a lipo battery for the morning. The madrat looked planted.

Cheers

James

glad you liked the new track lay out wasent just me steve brown helped as well :thumbsup:

Nige
05-06-2011, 07:24 PM
New track is :thumbsup:

Big thanks to Dan + Martin for today, really enjoyed playing with my new toy. Think I'm a 2WD convert, as found I much prefer using my TRF201 than my 4WD Tamiya DB-01R.

Can't make the next three weekends, so see you all in July.......

:)

racingben
05-06-2011, 07:31 PM
First time racing at torch. Had great fun and got a good setup on the mad rat.

Will get some softer tyres for the rain!

Enjoyed being able to race for the morning and then spend the rest of the day with the family. And the car is clean and ready for next meeting.

Probably be 3 weeks before I'm back. Looking forward to it.