PDA

View Full Version : losi 22 price drop

focusmad
05-06-2011, 03:58 PM
Hi guys,time here to sale my losi 22 it goes with wheels and tyres,different springs front and rear,2 un-painted shells if there is a torch member that want's one looking for £140 for a torch member pm if you are interested price drop now 120 will have it will on sunday so grab a bargin NOW SOLD
cheers chris

Dudders
05-06-2011, 04:08 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Piece of poo! ;)

It's a good car, I drove it today and it was nice, shame about the driver though!

andyroooo
05-06-2011, 04:25 PM
Atleast it didn't fall apart like my cougar did all afternoon!!!!

Dudders
05-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Atleast it didn't fall apart like my cougar did all afternoon!!!!

It did didnt it!!!!

You had the B final in the bag in EACH leg...... bad news :thumbdown:

andyroooo
10-06-2011, 09:10 PM
My own fault for buying something second hand and just slinging some electrics in the thing without stripping and rebuilding the whole car!!!!!! Hopefully be better next time I get chance to get it out again.....

Dudders
10-06-2011, 09:35 PM
Are you going to do a whole new rebuild?

andyroooo
11-06-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah, will do when I get chance...... Got two full sized race cars to get finished before tuesday, 2 24 hour races on back to back @ Spa + Nurburgring and a BTCC car to build before I get time for racing again.....it could be waiting a while!!!

mikeyscott
13-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Yeah, will do when I get chance...... Got two full sized race cars to get finished before tuesday, 2 24 hour races on back to back @ Spa + Nurburgring and a BTCC car to build before I get time for racing again.....it could be waiting a while!!!

Which race squad do you work for? Is that the LMS racing squad? RML?

andyroooo
13-06-2011, 08:38 PM
Im currently with Welch Motorsport running various cars, Seat Leon Supacopa's in both sprint and endurance racing and Radical's. We are just about to start building our Proton BTCC car to ready for its debut @ Snetterton in August which is going to be tight!!!!

Prior to here I was actually down in Titchfield running a local lad, Dean Stoneman in Formula Renault UK.