PDA

View Full Version : Just a HUGE thanks to staff at Je spares

damselfly
11-06-2011, 02:15 PM
I bought a Spektrum dx2.0 via eBay from the Je spares shop on Tuesday for my Daughters birthday this Sunday and they shipped it via 1st class recorded delivery on the same day.
Anyway, come Friday the parcel still hadn't arrived so I got on the phone to them just to confirm the tracking number. The parcel tracking was showing " it's on its way " as it had been since day one. I expected the parcel to be lost/stolen as I only live about 3 miles away from Je spares shop.
Check this though.. Spoke to a chap who said; As a gesture of good will, just come and pick one up, and if the other shows up just return it.
The Royal failmail morons decided to deliver the original one at 11.30 this morning, so it's taken them 5 days to send an item 3 miles.
Anyway, credit where it's due;
Just like to say a huge thankyou to Jespares for being extremely reasonable, trusting me, and offering a friendly and truly impeccable service.
I don't need two dx2.0 transmitters, but since they've been so nice with me i'm just going to pay them another £40 to support their business.
Nice one fellas, you're an asset to the rc fraternity.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

jmke
11-06-2011, 02:29 PM
interesting that you chose for delivery from a shop less than 3 miles away ;)

Whiskers
11-06-2011, 02:33 PM
I second this. I ordered a DX3S from them but they sent me a DX3e the cheaper one. So anyway, instead of getting me to return it, Stu (who was the chairman at the club where I race) came round to my house with the correct item and took the wrong one back with him.

Great service!

gainsy
11-06-2011, 02:47 PM
Bought some things from them this week & they arrived next day :)
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

RogerM
11-06-2011, 02:48 PM
I must say they have always gone that extra step for me too, although touch wood everything they have sent me has arrived as expected and very very quickly.

Whiskers
11-06-2011, 02:49 PM
And the sweets are a nice touch! :drool:

AfroP
11-06-2011, 02:53 PM
And the sweets are a nice touch! :drool:

second this!!!

cant beat a place that ships with Haribo

got Parma Violets from atomic carbon :p

damselfly
11-06-2011, 03:04 PM
interesting that you chose for delivery from a shop less than 3 miles away ;)

Erm, because it was free delivery.

damselfly
11-06-2011, 03:08 PM
I must say they have always gone that extra step for me too, although touch wood everything they have sent me has arrived as expected and very very quickly.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, this wasn't Je spares fault as they shipped the parcel as soon as i'd paid for it.
This is Royal mail at fault, and it's not the first time i've had problems with major delays or lost items.

gainsy
11-06-2011, 03:11 PM
Forgot about the free sweets :)

Dudders
11-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Sweets are great :woot: but even with free delivery I would still go and get it and have a chat. Any hoo, welldone JE Spares :D

quincey
11-06-2011, 06:25 PM
i ordered some durango wheels and pins from them and i got them within 3 days.....faster than every other model shop ive ordered from and i thought the packing chap had dropped his haribo in my stuff.....the wife thought they were loverly:):)
only thing to complain about is that they aint open on the weekends??? but hey youve got to have a break sometime...

simoncrabb
11-06-2011, 06:27 PM
rcLazy can't send sweets, cos I'd always be eating them...

Maybe we can send something I won't eat. Sprouts or prunes maybe?

trax de max
11-06-2011, 07:22 PM
i only shop at JE spares because they send sweets with the parcel at first i thought someone had dropped there sweets in by mistake.You`ll be surprised by even the smallest of gestures gets more business.
well done je spares, an honest business in a dishonest world.
and parcel farce,well there just clowns in uniform.
express 24 delivery,i expected the 24 to mean 24 hours. Nope parcel arrived 4 days later.express 24 must mean 2-4 days.