PDA

View Full Version : Another fun night

tisher
17-06-2011, 11:02 PM
Great night as always although going to be expensive for me. My motor is toast thermals out after a few minutes now so new motor in order. I had a good laugh racing vaughns rtr b4 in heat 3 20sec laps watch out lads:D
managed to just about survive the final with out the motor cutting out with the help of grahams great cooling fan cheers budy:thumbsup: Afinal 2nd tonight happy with that and good to see pete back keeping the marshalls in order:)Cheers guys

The Bod
18-06-2011, 07:30 PM
i Agree Martin with it being a great night. I have converted from sticks to wheel and last night was my first time, so a bit of a learning curve. Found myself feeling for the brakes a few time and not knowing where they were! Made good improvements during the night and managed to win B final. Good competative racing during the final.i

tisher
18-06-2011, 11:21 PM
well done budy did not realise you won the B final wheel must be good for you:thumbsup:

mc_stoo
19-06-2011, 09:28 AM
Yep, an interesting night, particularly as I'd run one of my heats in 2WD, thanks to the main driveshaft coming off at the start of the race :confused:

I've also ordered a new ESC (http://www.racersinexile.org.uk/XERUN_1S_ESC/p446090_1623298.aspx#) as I think my existing one has cut out on a few occasions over the last couple of weeks.