PDA

View Full Version : Hey new member

Bulletproofflux
27-06-2011, 12:10 AM
Hi chaps im new here but ive been into RC's for years i currently own a FG monster truck and a Tamiya Luchbox im normally hanging over at MSUK- forum but some guys are being really mean and weird with me over there luckly a chap from there reccomended this forum to me so i thought ill check it out- hope im welcome here.

peetbee
27-06-2011, 08:30 AM
Hello :)

Bulletproofflux
27-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Hi thank you could you please tell me who is a mod or and admin on here please.

peetbee
27-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Jimmy is admin/site owner
There are various moderators on here but I'm not sure who they all are! but there's ChequeredFlagRacing, MrsoOple, PaulRotherham & Stu

Is there anything you need to know?

Bulletproofflux
27-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Jimmy is admin/site owner
There are various moderators on here but I'm not sure who they all are! but there's ChequeredFlagRacing, MrsoOple, PaulRotherham & Stu

Is there anything you need to know?

i wondering if i could change my username is that possible

peetbee
27-06-2011, 01:30 PM
no idea sorry!

Col
27-06-2011, 06:17 PM

Dude, you only joined today!!

traffman
27-06-2011, 08:55 PM
welcome

DavidAMS
28-06-2011, 06:28 PM
beware of this guy! :thumbdown:

http://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=12874

Whiskers
28-06-2011, 06:31 PM
beware of this guy! :thumbdown:

http://www.largescaleforums.com/showthread.php?t=12874

That's quiet worrying how they got all that information

youfat2868
28-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Hi chaps im new here but ive been into RC's for years i currently own a FG monster truck and a Tamiya Luchbox im normally hanging over at MSUK- forum but some guys are being really mean and weird with me over there luckly a chap from there reccomended this forum to me so i thought ill check it out- hope im welcome here.
The great scammer himself, welcome over Assad Hussain, they werent mean, they banned you for creating over 10 accounts & ripping people off.

youfat2868
28-06-2011, 07:16 PM
Dude, you only joined today!!
trying to cover his tracks :thumbsup:

charlieboy
28-06-2011, 07:17 PM
please guys be aware of this guy, i've been a member on largescaleforums & msuk for a number of years and for the past 6-8 months woodie the owner of lsf & the guys from msuk has been in a battle tryin to ban him but he keeps comin back under different names.

i've been on the end of a few arguments with this guy and believe me guys he starts off all nice and when someone says sumat he doesn't like he starts with the insults :mad: he as been close to havin members from both msuk and lsf (includin myself) knockin on his door to give him a good hidin, so please be warned this guy is a prize knob (sorry for the rant but he needs bannin from all rc forums)

charlieboy
28-06-2011, 07:22 PM

b4 we catch you out assad?????????? oooooops we've already cought you :p:p:p

captainlip
28-06-2011, 08:13 PM
What a dumbass!

Knew something wasn't right with this

gainsy
28-06-2011, 08:16 PM
I think his question "hope im welcome here?" has been answered

teamorsum96
28-06-2011, 08:32 PM
sorry i have farted :cry:

dwarfy
28-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Hello Assad. William will be round if you dont be a good boy :o:p:p

youfat2868
28-06-2011, 08:53 PM
but if you behave you get a toffee

captainlip
28-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Snap! I've had a chap in the past trying to con me, a quick visit to his address and was promptly given a refund! Its funny the look on their face!

Fast Eddie
28-06-2011, 09:03 PM
Probably best that Jimmy has a look into the IP address and those of the people against him earlier in the thread.
If you look none of them have more than a couple of posts, working together? Same man? who knows......................

teamorsum96
28-06-2011, 09:05 PM
well spottered :thumbsup: its like CSI lol

dwarfy
28-06-2011, 09:06 PM
but if you behave you get a toffee

or something else sticky off William :lol::lol::lol::lol:

dwarfy
28-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Probably best that Jimmy has a look into the IP address and those of the people against him earlier in the thread.
If you look none of them have more than a couple of posts, working together? Same man? who knows......................

check out me & charlieboy on LSF with pushing 7000 posts between us. We have rumbled this clown at least 12 times under different names. I can give you a full list if you want!

Fast Eddie
28-06-2011, 09:30 PM
check out me & charlieboy on LSF with pushing 7000 posts between us. We have rumbled this clown at least 12 times under different names. I can give you a full list if you want!

Its not for people to shoot me down, its for the mods to make an informed decision.

I hate scammers, i have come across them before in different industries, they should all be badly hurt:thumbsup:

dwarfy
28-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Its not for people to shoot me down, its for the mods to make an informed decision.

I hate scammers, i have come across them before in different industries, they should all be badly hurt:thumbsup:

There was a link posted on LSF so a few joined up just to let you know who and what he is all about. Better to share info on these types!

youfat2868
28-06-2011, 09:42 PM
i is FG Onics from LSF :thumbsup:
oh & msuk but they banned me for being a troll lmfao

Peace

charlieboy
29-06-2011, 10:57 AM

is that profile still active then :lol::lol:

charlieboy
29-06-2011, 11:17 AM

myself (ben) and dwarfy (andy) are well known on lsf and as he says have very high post counts, i nearly traded my fg leopard with his hpi baja but i got a stange feelin when he couldn't wait till the weekend for me to get down from manchester to birmingham to view it so never went, but a couple of months later the same car was brought up in a thread on lsf and was in a real bad way, the guy he delt with had a lot of money in a couple of nitro models and was really pissed off!

after a couple of run ins with this t@#s bag the last one got very personal and he started with familly insults and when i told him i still have his addy and was guna come and pay him a visit he tried to back track and be nice, he also throws the race card in too, myself and a couple of others on lsf had him call us racist. as eddie said it's upto the owner and mods to sort this out but we will join as many forums as we can to put the word around about this guy so if you deal with him and you get scammed then i'm sorry all you'll get is "i told you so" from a lot of poeple.