PDA

View Full Version : Speed passion stock ESC problems

Darren Wales
27-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Before i send this back to the nice people at SP, just wanted to check if anyone else had experienced this and could resolve.

I have recently purchased a SP12280105 Speed Passion Cirtix Sensor ESC Combo 10.5T Ultra Sportsman V2.0 and am having problems simply setting it up.

The ESC appears to only have a red and amber light and despite several attempts i can only get a red light. I am going through the setups but at the end of the beeps, it simply stays red and i cannot get the ESC to send the power to the motor. :blush:

Anyone got a clue or have i a duff one?

cheers

Darren

51dway5 N1ck
28-06-2011, 06:33 AM
I had that problem with mine but what i did was set it up to your tx when that is done the the esc off then turn back on then wait 3 seconds and it should work while mine did anyways after spending most of the day trying to sort it out.

Darren Wales
28-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Thanks for the response Nick, but not entirely sure what you mean!

Could you walk me through it please, step by step?

Darren

51dway5 N1ck
28-06-2011, 08:29 AM
No problem bud

1. Make sure all wire are to abc plug in sensor wire and connect to esc
2. Plug to battery
3. Turn on Transmitter
4.Press and hold setup button and switch on and hold till it starts to beep repeatably when beeping starts let go of the set up button
5. set the neutral range first simply by leaving throttle in neutral and press the setup button once there should be a single flash and beep.
6. Set full thottle range by holding your transmitter on full and press the set up button again there sould be two flashes and two beeps
7.set full brake/reverse by holding your transmitter in full reverse and press the setup button again there should be 3 flashes and 3 beeps
8. after you have done all of above switch off your esc then switch back on and leave for 3 seconds or so and then try pressing/pushing your transmitter to see if you get anything

BTW there is NO reverse with this esc so its forward and brake only.

Darren Wales
28-06-2011, 09:13 AM
thanks pal, unfortunately I have made several attempts at this and still no joy.

much appreciate your help though.

back to the SP it will have to be.