PDA

View Full Version : TLR Super Cup Race Report

Delves
30-06-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi all

Click the link below to read a full report on the TLR Super Cup race that took place over the weekend 25/26 June. There is a full photo gallery attached to the report as well as the top 10 results in each class.

Check out the full report here:

http://www.horizonhobby.co.uk/autoonline/d_breaking_news/d_articles/d_articles_pg5.html

Hope you all like :)

trekkerkk
30-06-2011, 03:36 PM
awsome report any more photos:thumbsup:

trekkker

Delves
30-06-2011, 03:53 PM
There are more, but some are the same, some aren't in focus etc... the ones that are up are the best of what we got. There were some others taking pics at the weekend, hopefully they can get them up and share a link with all.

niggs98
30-06-2011, 03:54 PM
awsome report m8 really nice to see

brookie
30-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Fantastic report chaps! :thumbsup:
Innovative and different, guessing that's HH UK's Media team demonstaring their skills to the fore.
Good camera skills by Ian P too, especially considering it was first time out with new equipment.
Unfortunately, as they say, the camera never lies and pictures do highlight that the track was not what we would normally have liked, despite some fantastic support and assistance from many of the regular EPR club members (you know who you are - THANK YOU SO MUCH!), the weather was set against us during the weeks leading up to the event :mad: and our standards are VERY high!
Weather permitting we'll try harder in 2012! :woot:

The Hobbymaster
01-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Great to see the race report, looks really slick. Nice to see my photos included and also my name at the end :thumbsup: as Steve said It was the first time out with my new camara so still needed to get my eye in. The settings are mind blowing as well!! That said I was pleased with the shots I got :D I think my superman t shirt helped a little LOL......again well done to all involve not only with the meeting but also the race report!! Cheers Ian

brookie
01-07-2011, 10:30 PM
Anyway of getting to or having a link for the full results please?

Sure all those that participated in this unique event (though others are already trying to copy the successful format! :woot:) would like to see how their weekend panned out!

Maritime
01-07-2011, 11:30 PM
Hi steve

I email all HTML results of ever race to matt on Monday

Ian knight