PDA

View Full Version : Associated Parts !!!

Steven Forster
09-07-2011, 11:13 AM
Whats the best websites to order Associated Parts from (B4/B44) as most places ive looked at only have certain things in stock so im having to order from more than 1 site to get my parts and would rather order from the 1 site to save on postage...........!!!

cheers :thumbsup:

Fast Eddie
09-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Always found je spares to be reliable:thumbsup:

budfish
09-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Whats the best websites to order Associated Parts from (B4/B44) as most places ive looked at only have certain things in stock so im having to order from more than 1 site to get my parts and would rather order from the 1 site to save on postage...........!!!

Have you tried Je spares or Dms racing both very good service and fast delivery

corkyjohnson75
09-07-2011, 11:20 AM

Try peter at castle models 01904490162.

RogerM
09-07-2011, 11:30 AM
+1 for JE Spares ... never let me down.

It is worth ringing rather than trusting the online stock checkers though as the large shops have a rapid turn over of spares so it is almost impossible to keep them fully "live".
For example I have spoken to the JE crew on days when a delivery has come in and litterally everything in it has been sold before close of business so it's not made it on to the site.
Equally they get several deliveries per week from the likes of Kyosho, Schumacher etc. so the chances of them actually being "out of stock" for more than a day or 2 is minimal anyway, longest I've had to wait was till the next delivery so about 2 days.

gainsy
09-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Can't go far wrong with Je spares, DMS or MK Racing for Associated parts
All top shops

Steven Forster
09-07-2011, 12:44 PM
+1 for JE Spares ... never let me down.

It is worth ringing rather than trusting the online stock checkers though as the large shops have a rapid turn over of spares so it is almost impossible to keep them fully "live".
For example I have spoken to the JE crew on days when a delivery has come in and litterally everything in it has been sold before close of business so it's not made it on to the site.
Equally they get several deliveries per week from the likes of Kyosho, Schumacher etc. so the chances of them actually being "out of stock" for more than a day or 2 is minimal anyway, longest I've had to wait was till the next delivery so about 2 days.

Might try phoning JE spares and other places up instead of just relying on the websites, as youve said the sites arnt always updated, tried wheelspin models for an order after 3 days they emailed to say my order was being split as they were waiting on some parts which was fair enough but 1st order arrived 8 days later :mad:, emailed them to say that i was missing a shock shaft as there was only 1 in the sealed packet but didnt get a reply (never phoned up to complain, my fault!!!) then 2nd order took 15 days to arrive.........WTF !!! :mad:

Theyve normally been pretty good for parts and fast delivery but now dont think i will be using them again in a hurry :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Steven Forster
09-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Try peter at castle models 01904490162.

Has he got a website ???

MRD
09-07-2011, 01:06 PM
i was missing a shock shaft as there was only 1 in the sealed packet

Associated buggy shock shafts come in singles ;)

Steven Forster
09-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Associated buggy shock shafts come in singles ;)

I bought 2 packs from them 1 pack had 2 shafts in and the other pack only had 1 shaft in, both packets were slightly different, as the labels were different and 1 bag was bigger than the other...............:confused::confused::confused: