PDA

View Full Version : Lift required

jamie 6.5t
12-07-2011, 10:00 AM
right sorry if i have the wrong page but i was told by robbie to ask on the wbmcc paige due to wanting to ask if there was a possibility thaat if anyone lives near lowdham or even in lowdham it would be really appreaciated if you was able to give me a lift on friday nights due to my dad and his missis have just had twin baby girls and there alot of work cos at 6 oclock they have to be put to bed any requests atal would be most appreaciated just want to have the chance to race at your club i did last time and the first time i went and came 3rd in my first race so please do get back to me many thanks jamie

The Doctor
14-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Hey mate, are you afraid of full stops or something? They're free so just put them in where you want them. :D

Re the lift, sorry but I'm already in Bingham. Not sure who comes from that way, but this is the right place to ask. Hope to see you racing.

reg
14-07-2011, 08:38 PM
yes jamie........he is a cock:lol:

Intense
26-07-2011, 03:46 PM
All being well i should be going this week, it'll be my first time at the club! Can give you a lift, i'll be coming from Gedling - through Burton Joyce way so can drop by, where about in Lowdham are you? Message me and i'll see if i can help!

Dan