PDA

View Full Version : iconicrc.com

gainsy
14-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Just thought i would give you vintage guys a heads up on this site, been a member for a while now, free to join, they run free comps each month & in a few months they are having a vintage day up at silverstone's moto arena for anyone with a vintage ride, crawler, basher etc, sounds like a good opportunity to see all the old rides in 1 place again, will be running my xls & lunchbox there
Have a look, John & Justin who run it are decent guys & have just done a crawl up mount snowdon in wales
http://www.iconicrc.com/
Looking forward to seeing all them old rides :)

kaszal
14-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Cool! Do you reckon my Procat could get in on the action with a few Dogfighters and Lazers?

gainsy
14-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Of course mate, just register on the site & then have a look in the iconic events group, it is still in the early planning stage at the moment but John or Justin will keep us informed as to when it's happening
Rebuilding the xls as we speak, just got to order the body & throw some electrics in it :)

Dyna
14-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Ohhh im up for a bit of that if the dates a good one for me :)

kaszal
14-07-2011, 06:29 PM
Hi Stu, thanks for starting the thread.

I've updated my main thread with details of some new crush tubes I've designed. You got a slipper in your XLS? I look forward to seeing the shell done!

Of course mate, just register on the site & then have a look in the iconic events group, it is still in the early planning stage at the moment but John or Justin will keep us informed as to when it's happening
Rebuilding the xls as we speak, just got to order the body & throw some electrics in it :)

gainsy
14-07-2011, 06:42 PM
Hi Luke
No probs :) should be a good day out
Yeah i saw the crush tubes, very good idea mate :thumbsup:
Yeah i got a slipper on the xls :)
Going to do the shell like this

kaszal
14-07-2011, 06:52 PM
Masami replica? Do you know where you can get the stickers...

http://oneofftees.com/zencartPGFX/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_15&products_id=65

gainsy
14-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Yeah i saw them yesterday
Going to try stoff first, see if he can do them for me