PDA

View Full Version : Still wanted/needed ??

lordnikon
04-08-2011, 09:32 AM
Guys

I thought i saw somewhere that you were looking for an amplifier for the pit system ?? I have one in the loft with 4 main speaker outputs and various inputs if you still need one ? Works fully and i have one set of speakers.

I can also get the fire hose if you need some, sister in law works at naval fire place in portsmouth and they chuck loads out if you ever need any then give me a shout.

stumpiey
04-08-2011, 06:02 PM
i wouldnt mind some of the fire hose please, can collect, pm me if its possible

SteveB
04-08-2011, 06:51 PM

Very interested in speaker system as one of our next improvement points for torch, can you give some specs and fit for purpose likelihood at club, as I have little knowledge with this area?

Appreciation
Thanks

Steve

lordnikon
05-08-2011, 08:57 AM
I'll bring it down on Sunday Steve, keep hold of it and see if it might work for what you want. If not then i can always take it away again.

I'll ask about the fire hose too.

lordnikon
05-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Hi, she is getting just under 100ft of hose for me, probably this weekend. Not sure if they need any at Torch or how much you need ? I'll give you a shout when i have it and we can sort out you getting hold of it :thumbsup:

stumpiey
05-08-2011, 11:11 PM
thank you very much for your help on this:thumbsup:

lordnikon
06-08-2011, 09:49 AM
No worries, i have asked for a 25metre drum next time if poss, should be more than enough to go around then :thumbsup: