PDA

View Full Version : Membership Renewal.

Crazy Rich
10-08-2011, 09:35 AM
With the possibility of being no indoor venue this winter until march from what i understand, how are members going to renew before the January deadline?.

And if we will not be able to will it affect Full members discount rate if it can't be done on time?.

Thanks...

tkd
12-08-2011, 09:32 PM
never mind renew for next year, what will happen for the rest of this one?

reg
13-08-2011, 07:32 AM
we all ask to have our membership transfered to the folk singing club and have a DRY!!!!!!!! friday sing song:thumbsup:

Dave Dodd
13-08-2011, 08:38 AM
With the possibility of being no indoor venue this winter until march from what i understand, how are members going to renew before the January deadline?.
And if we will not be able to will it affect Full members discount rate if it can't be done on time?.

Don't worry it will be sorted out

never mind renew for next year, what will happen for the rest of this one? Don't worry it will be sorted out

we all ask to have our membership transfered to the folk singing club and have a DRY!!!!!!!! friday sing song:thumbsup:

lmao :lol:

antnee
14-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Are we going to end up racing in Dave's living room? Jump over the fish tank anyone?

Dave Dodd
14-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Are we going to end up racing in Dave's living room? Jump over the fish tank anyone?

:p:p

Ash.
25-08-2011, 04:26 PM
I dont mind racing at Mr Ken's house, as long as he doesnt touch me again and also as long as when i go this time he is wearing at least half the normal amount of clothes :eh?:
Who's dave?