PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 28th CANCLED

racingdwarf
18-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi all

I am unable to make the 28th as I am running in the proline meeting with my rallyx all the bankholiday weekend, back when I sorted the race dates I had no idea when this meeting would be or weather I would get in.
It would seem that after chatting to most people who came to the last to club meetings that quite a few people were busy this weekend to, so we decided to call the meeting of:cry: BUT we will sort a new date, poss try a new idea of running on saturday afternoon/evening as some say this is easier to commit to than a whole day on sunday.

Watch this space.........

Bishop IRL
20-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Oh well. Just ordered myself a new B4.1 so should have it by Tuesday. Got some spares come through the post already today so will have plenty of time to play and set her up before I get to race with you guys again!

Would just like to thank David for the advice and wish him luck for 28th :thumbsup:

Kev G

racingdwarf
20-08-2011, 09:15 PM
B4, nice one:thumbsup: watch this space for a poss new date, will talk to others tmro at a regional.

Will be good to see you trackside again...oh and there are no wooden track markers, I can still remember how you were drawn to them:D

Bishop IRL
21-08-2011, 11:48 PM
B4, nice one:thumbsup: watch this space for a poss new date, will talk to others tmro at a regional.

Will be good to see you trackside again...oh and there are no wooden track markers, I can still remember how you were drawn to them:DOh great.....you just had to bring that up
:blush::blush::blush::blush:

racingdwarf
22-08-2011, 09:46 AM
LOL just couldn't help myself.....I will say no more on the subject:D:wub

Bishop IRL
23-08-2011, 10:25 PM
I blame you for that anyway :eh?:

racingdwarf
23-08-2011, 10:30 PM
:cry::cry: anyone else would to