PDA

View Full Version : Info on NBC

Norfolk_Terrier
21-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Hi all

New to forum, just purchased a Ansmann Terrier 2.0 nitro for my son. I was wondering if the dirt track was suitable for this model and for a youngster still learning to control the power!!!

Is the track open at specific times or if you join can you turn up whenever?

Can we pop down and have a look, is it easy to find etc?

Thanks

racingdwarf
22-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi

Yes the dirt track is the place, the only rule I have apart from control tyres on tenth buggys is NO spike tyres,They just wont work in the dry:lol:, but in the damp/wet they will rip the track to bits and I want to try and make it last as long a poss before I have to relay the surface.

Once you have come to a meeting and joined the club the track is avalable anytime.I will pm you my tel numbers

Dave

Bishop IRL
22-08-2011, 08:34 PM
How much is membership please and where can I send it. Hoping my car comes tomorrow and I would like to go and have a practice ;)

jcb
23-08-2011, 12:32 PM
I'm not 100% about what the membership fee is as we are now heading towards the end of the year, but race fee's are £4 a meeting.

I think our next race day is Sunday 11 September, and obviously it would be good to see some new faces at the meeting.

Have a look on our website, link is at bottom of this post, there's also some contact numbers on there for our club chairman and myself.

Bishop IRL
23-08-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm not 100% about what the membership fee is as we are now heading towards the end of the year, but race fee's are £4 a meeting.

I think our next race day is Sunday 11 September, and obviously it would be good to see some new faces at the meeting.

Have a look on our website, link is at bottom of this post, there's also some contact numbers on there for our club chairman and myself.Had a look at the website...Good job :thumbsup:

I asked about joining as I want to visit the track for practice. I know where it is as I was there on day one :eh?: I know Dave and have his number so can give him a call for info and advice.

See you on 11th :thumbsup: