PDA

View Full Version : tracks in east anglia

jayropes
01-09-2011, 04:33 PM
Can anyone give me details of practice tracks in the east anglia area. i'm in Ipswich but dont mind travelling!!!

Cheers jay

Dufty07
01-09-2011, 05:53 PM
look in eoe regional section, theres one in ipswich next to the ski slope, mainly snorein cars but they have an off road club days too. also norfolk buggy club in norwich:thumbsup:

racingdwarf
01-09-2011, 06:26 PM
yep as dufty has said, costal by the ski slope for 10th offroad or snoring car,but not sure if the outdoor track is layed out all the time, if rallyx is your thing there is a club at needham market running thursday nights. Head down the A12 for colchester again snoring cars track with non perminent buggy track or MERC 10th off road and 8th rallyx

OR the best tracks are at NBC for off road,grass for 10th or dirt for 10th and rallyx, permentant tracks;):thumbsup:, can be used any time after comming to a club meeting and joining up, or contact me via pm.

No. 46
01-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Hi Jay

You've got us at coastal for racing on sundays as you well know, like Dufty and Dave have said youve got Norfolk buggy club which is laid out at all times as they have stated, and again as they have stated colchester which has wednesday night practices throughout the summer months and MERCC which has Sunday Racing like ourselves, MERCC is between colchester and witham 5 mins off the A12.

There is a dirt track that has just opened in Wickham Market but i don't know a lot about it, your best bet is to ask about it in Galexy models in Ipswich.

I have also heard on the grapevine that ARC raceway also in colchester will be building/rebuilding there astro track in a new location in colchester and also once again heard a rumour of an astro track in huntingdon.

On a bit of a side many people do go up to the BMX track on landseer road for a bit of practice/bash around

Cheers

George Fairweather

jayropes
02-09-2011, 07:00 PM
cheers george, just realised theres nothing at coastal till end of september!!!