PDA

View Full Version : oval

beckybean66
01-09-2011, 05:51 PM
me and jamie have been thinking about trying to bring the oval back to the club, we would sorta blend it into the circuit by blocking off the rest of the track top make the oval work, then removing the wood for the circuit heats (yer jamie can prob explain it better, but u MIGHT understand what in on about)...
we are going to be making a little petition thing for next meeting (if we remember) to write your names down if you want the oval back then we can try and sort something out if there is enough of us :thumbsup:
SO, who would be up for it?

teamorsum96
01-09-2011, 06:19 PM
me and jamie have been thinking about trying to bring the oval back to the club, we would sorta blend it into the circuit by blocking off the rest of the track top make the oval work, then removing the wood for the circuit heats (yer jamie can prob explain it better, but u MIGHT understand what in on about)...

what she means is we would interact the oval into the circuit,
we no that there is quiet a lots people that have been talking about it, not just me and Becky, so we have the pertision (sorry for spellings) thing ready to slap on the door to see how many people really want to bring the oval back to the yorkshire mardave club.

oooo and Tim if your intestered you will need to get another hot rod lol

beckybean66
01-09-2011, 06:58 PM
lol thanks J you have made that sound loads simpler :thumbsup: lol

BADGERBOOTH
03-09-2011, 06:43 PM
:eh?: i waint be running oval again. too much fun with me 1/18 short course truck :thumbsup:. soz chief.

teamorsum96
04-09-2011, 04:43 AM
thats good then fella, because we fort about that to lol
oval and 2 jumps :)