PDA

View Full Version : Sunday the 11th

racingdwarf
05-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Hi all

club meeting this sunday,I will be unable to attend,(This is the last time this year:blush:) But JCB has said he will throw a little somthing together on the day in another post, so please if your free...head down there

I will make sure the grass is cut etc so a good day can be had

Dufty07
05-09-2011, 09:35 PM
how come dave?
R we runnin through the winter?, me n simon r on about doing an indoor winter series :thumbsup: instead of petit(DBoots control tyre:thumbdown:
and the odd stotty of course:D
We r going to eastrax on sunday, so have a gr8 day guys, will send u p.m jon:)

jcb
05-09-2011, 09:45 PM
I need at least four names for me to run anything at NBC, otherwise we'll be marshalling our own cars and thats no fun at all. My Dad won't be about for this one either hence the request for some drivers to turn up.

Please pm, email or ring me by thursday so I can confirm by Friday whether it will be going ahead.

The next planned meeting after this Sunday 11 is Sunday 25 September, when I guess we should start looking at what to do over the winter months - please put comments on the winter racing thred

racingdwarf
06-09-2011, 10:40 AM
how come dave?
R we runnin through the winter?, me n simon r on about doing an indoor winter series :thumbsup: instead of petit(DBoots control tyre:thumbdown:
and the odd stotty of course:D
We r going to eastrax on sunday, so have a gr8 day guys, will send u p.m jon:)

I'm at the last rallyx nat at ware(near stotfold) I totaly forgot the dates, and that it clashed with club:blush:.after this no more big rallyx meetings this year,thus last time I will miss an NBC meeting Not last club meeting for NBC...mupet:lol: go lick so seaweed to bring some good weather

Dufty07
06-09-2011, 06:59 PM
:blush:....

jcb
08-09-2011, 05:24 PM
IS CANCELLED!

racingdwarf
09-09-2011, 12:24 AM
OK shame but I understand why:cry:, save me finding the time to mow the track now.