PDA

View Full Version : Hotrodchris

RobW
08-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Hi

Does anyone know if Chris is around or is he on holiday or just busy with real life? Trying to get hold of him about Clanfield winter dates but so far no answer to PM or e-mail.

Any info appreciated

Cheers

Rob

MrMagoo
08-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Not sure if he comes on Oople that often, can text him if you want... Mikey has a list of the dates published so far (through 'till christmas) if that's any help?

RobW
08-09-2011, 09:28 AM
Ok, thanks - just been back to Clanfield website and found the dates upto Dec for the winter series - either they have recently put them up or more likely I have missed them when I looked before:blush:.

If anyone has Clanfield Winter series dates for Jan through March 2012 it would be useful as we want to avoid as many clashes as possible.

Cheers

Rob

MrMagoo
08-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Pretty sure they aren't decided yet, but I'll make sure the commitee are aware of your interest. We have a race meeting this Sunday so I'll ask around.

mikeyscott
08-09-2011, 01:35 PM
John only PM me at the weekend, I'll send them over to you Rob.

It was following a chat with John on Sunday - don't want to step on your toes rRob

hotrodchris
14-09-2011, 03:59 PM
Sorry gents didn't see any pm's awaiting Slough dates for 2012 before we set ours plus Torch alldayers as well