PDA

View Full Version : ezrun ESC setup help ..WANTED!!!! please.

ray carey
08-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Hi, thanks for looking.
I have an ezrun combo with a 6.5 motor. I have soldered the wires on and set the end points, but when I throttle forwrad then put it in reverse the forward throttle doesnt work ????? I have to switch of ESC to reset it. Switch it back on then does it over again. So if anyone knows how to solve this I would be very greatfull.

luniemiester
08-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Had the same issue yesterday the first time I ran mine using the reverse function at a test (runs fine in forward only plus brake). The only way it would move forwards again was if you rolled it forwards with a push then it was fine or waited about 20 seconds and it would work. I just went back to what I was running before and it was fine

Tristanssid
08-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Can you not reverse the throttle on your transmitter. This should make the car move when you go for throttle rather then brake. If brushless is running backwards just switch any two of the motor wires.
If I haven't miss understood the issue then this should solve it!!!

Trish

Jnunu1
08-09-2011, 03:56 PM
Can you not reverse the throttle on your transmitter. This should make the car move when you go for throttle rather then brake. If brushless is running backwards just switch any two of the motor wires.
If I haven't miss understood the issue then this should solve it!!!

Trish

+1 for that - did same for me as well.

ray carey
08-09-2011, 11:21 PM
thankyou luniemiester, that worked. :)
Trish, thankyou too. I also did that. :)
But went to Oswestry to try it out and acouple laps into the race, the ESC packs up again. :mad: So it looks like I will be sending it back. :mad: