PDA

View Full Version : Mardave Final could not be closer!

HPI Paul
10-09-2011, 09:11 AM
Well done to Robert and Graham for raising the game in the mardave class. They are very much on another level at the moment both in terms of car setup, pace and driving consistency.

If I have worked the points out right after last nights results (a big if! :blush:), I believe Graham is ahead of Robert by one point. More interestingly (and assuming either Robert or Graham win the final round) regardless of TQ - It should work out that whoever wins the final round will take the championship.

I might even sit this one out and watch from the sideline! :thumbsup:

Well done guys.

ek9russ
10-09-2011, 11:57 AM
+1
Was certainly good fun watching them two go round in last nights final!
Well-done guys!
:)

bedsrcmcc
11-09-2011, 10:35 PM
Paul, just been adding up the points and Graham is actually 2 points ahead of Robert so it's going to be an interesting meeting next Friday. It's the only top position left to contend as all the other top spots are secured so all eyes will be on the two in form drivers to see who can win it.

However, there may still be a chance for Tim Chandler to secure second place in F3 Mardave and Aaron Pearson to do the same in F2 Mardave.

bedsrcmcc
12-09-2011, 12:14 AM
http://www.bedsrcmcc.co.uk/championship-summer2011.php

oli
18-09-2011, 07:48 AM
Congratulations to Robert on taking the Mardave championship with an excellent win on Friday night. I've really enjoyed what was an incredibly close-fought championship with fierce competition from Robert and Paul and I look forward to doing battle with you both next time...

Graham