PDA

View Full Version : listening to customers?

captainlip
10-09-2011, 08:05 PM
How do you find durango standing by their listening to their customers rule?

Im very suprised to find the new durango without a huge change from previous versions, things such as an improved thicker wing, alu servo saver to name a couple of things most people have to replace and requested from durango

I like the idea of the one durango model with a route to upgrade to alu parts, but for us full fat 410 owners, if I was to buy a V3 id be massively downgrading spec of my car, and as for upgrades from a full fat with big bores im limited to HD Balls, Flexi System, D Joint Mid shaft, a measely £60 worth of bits, not considering the machined diff rings either.

I was expecting to spend loads on upgrades! The Hex is something im concerned about having so many wheels Id need to replace, does it justify it?

Have I missed the point here or are durango focusing on aiming the new V3 at racers who dont own a durango yet? as for us owners already wheres the need to sell a full fat just to "downgrade"?

Dazzler
10-09-2011, 08:12 PM
Isn't it a good thing that you don't need a pocket full of cash to chase the latest release?

There is nothing on the new car really that is essential..

captainlip
10-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Im suprised not to see an alu servo saver and a stronger wing.

I think its odd that they couldnt push their current customer base more, but as adam says theres still more to come.

Andyp
10-09-2011, 08:23 PM
I recon they have it about right really. I do own a Durango already, I will prob buy one so I have all the new bits , I will just swap bits from my now car to make it how I want it . My car at the mo could do with a few bits to freshen it up / replace worn bits, I think off the top of my head a full set of drive shafts is around £100 so with other bits I will need it's better to buy a new car !

As for some one new to Durango the price is very good which will sway people to buy. They will also be the "bling" bits to add for the people who are into that stuff.

Andyp
10-09-2011, 08:25 PM
Im suprised not to see an alu servo saver and a stronger wing.

Keep it off it's roof !

JohnM
10-09-2011, 08:25 PM
How do you find durango standing by their listening to their customers rule?

Im very suprised to find the new durango without a huge change from previous versions, things such as an improved thicker wing, alu servo saver to name a couple of things most people have to replace and requested from durango

I like the idea of the one durango model with a route to upgrade to alu parts, but for us full fat 410 owners, if I was to buy a V3 id be massively downgrading spec of my car, and as for upgrades from a full fat with big bores im limited to HD Balls, Flexi System, D Joint Mid shaft, a measely £60 worth of bits, not considering the machined diff rings either.

I was expecting to spend loads on upgrades! The Hex is something im concerned about having so many wheels Id need to replace, does it justify it?

Have I missed the point here or are durango focusing on aiming the new V3 at racers who dont own a durango yet? as for us owners already wheres the need to sell a full fat just to "downgrade"?

Am I getting this right, your moaning that a new car is coming out, but it won't cost you the earth to get the car you have now up to a higher spec then the new kit?

To me, little changes that retro fit on to my now 2 year old car, is much better/easier then trying to get a whole new kit passed the wife.

If the need to keep spening money on new bits is what you need Phil, swap over to Schumacher, there's always half a new car just a few weeks away;)

Saying that, I was one who wanted a stronger wing, don't remember going through so many before.

Dazzler
10-09-2011, 08:40 PM
It looks like they have listened..and learnt a lot and passed all of the research on to customers as a cost saving..

The car has had a good amount of cost taken out without detriment to the operation etc. Infact, it is more representative of what people have been doing to their full fat cars. Eg plastic side guards.

Some of the items you mention, I believe are upgrades for old and new cars alike..

Cheer up Phil, it's all good :thumbsup:

captainlip
10-09-2011, 08:41 PM
Im just suprised there isnt "more" :thumbsup:

Adam Skelding
10-09-2011, 09:58 PM
@captainlip
I'm not sure I fully understand your points about the new car.
What we did was to take the cars that our drivers use and make the car more cost effective for someone to go out and buy
Where else can you get a car on the market as spec'd as ours for the price.
Yes we could have thrown every bit of bling and option part at the car, but then the car would be way too overpriced and I guess people would have complained.
In essence what we did was strip the car to it's bear racing bones and then leave it upto the customer to 'hop up' the car for there particular racing.

As for the centre driveshafts and new cup. They are two new part numbers. They stop the centre driveshaft popping out under extreme circumstances when using the plastic/plastic combo.

V3 kits are also supplied with the old cone washer and spacer so you can use old wheels. The hex simply replaces the vine and washer.

New saver arm will be out soon.

Unfortunately we can't give every customer their perfect car, we just aimed for the masses at a price that everyone can afford.

coleman758
10-09-2011, 10:06 PM
I do know what Phil is saying. The new car is aimed at the new Durango driver. As i understand there is a V3 & V3R available.

Why not have the V3 with all the extras and the V3R with the normal "Budget" parts.

Also on a side note, when do you expect the new shell to be available on its own?

sime46
10-09-2011, 10:19 PM
You'll never please everybody and some people will never be happy. The car was and is awesome. I dont see much to complain about. Its too expensive one minute, then its too cheap! Its perfectly racable out of the box. Everything else is down to users choice. Why moan? If it came fully blinged and cost £500 you'd moan. It now only costs £260 and still you complain. What do you want? Unbeleivable!

Big G
10-09-2011, 10:43 PM
you wouldn't really be downgrading a 2010 car in fairness.

The alu servo mount is hardly an upgrade. Granted the steering rack piece gives you an extra hole for ackerman adjustments.

Plastic pods could be seen as an upgrade to DEX410 owners since they make the car a bit easier to drive in certain conditions.

New rear suspension holder is an upgrade allowing finer adjustment over the 0-2-4 pieces we had previously. I see a "3" on the photos.

re-designed motor mount can't really be commented on as a downgrade either. fair enough half of it is plastic.

Never really had a problem with wings. I've only killed 2 in 10 months of owning my DEX410 which isn't bad going since I race every week and most weekends. Like someone said keep it off it's roof lol.

Tresrey alu servo arm will be transferable no doubt to the new version.

Bungleaio
11-09-2011, 07:01 AM
I don't understand you lip, you either sing durango's praises saying they are the best thing ever or you slag them off massively.

Does anyone know if it's possible to hide posts so I don't have to see any more of this drivel?

captainlip
11-09-2011, 07:49 AM
I don't understand you lip, you either sing durango's praises saying they are the best thing ever or you slag them off massively.

Does anyone know if it's possible to hide posts so I don't have to see any more of this drivel?

I'm sorry but there is no Durango slagging off or moaning here :eh?: i was asking for other people's opinions on the new spec now we have a better idea, where the slagging and moaning comes from I'd like to know :confused:

Adam F
11-09-2011, 07:52 AM
+1 for hiding peoples posts... That would be great.

The only negative of owning the Durango is having to read moronic threads like this....

captainlip
11-09-2011, 08:17 AM
Another person unable to read correctly and perceive what this thread is on about! Epic fail from you two! Get the thread back to what it was intended to.

Adam F
11-09-2011, 08:31 AM
I can read fine, just sick of reading such rubbish... and always from the same source....

captainlip
11-09-2011, 10:08 AM
I can read fine, just sick of reading such rubbish... and always from the same source....

If you say so... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

team n.o.m.a.d
11-09-2011, 10:10 AM
im jus glad that the new car hasnt changed alot so i can still keep old version and upgrade parts if i want without buying a whole new car,so thumbs up for me:thumbsup:

captainlip
11-09-2011, 10:21 AM
everything gets a thumbs up from me :thumbsup: I just think its more focused towards new buyers. I like the sound of the things to come. :thumbsup:

wacattack
11-09-2011, 10:23 AM
As soon as I started to click to open this thread I was asking myself why I was reading something started by Captainlip. After reading this, I wish I listened to my inner voice!

AfroP
11-09-2011, 11:21 AM
"I'm Surprised there isn't more"

Well technically we don't know what more may be coming. Adam has said that there are option parts coming for the car and what's to say those bits may not include a new type of wing?

I can see why the V3 has been done slightly scaled down, in order to appeal to a wider market and be more competitive in terms of pricing.
I know that with the current 410R and full fat 410 there are essential upgrade that most drivers will say you need to do before racing, stronger ballcups, carbon shock mounts, diff seals etc
so the car has never been out the box race ready the way that others are, but with the V3 it seems to me that the car is now out the box race ready and at a much more competitive price.

andys
11-09-2011, 06:23 PM
I'd agree the new car appears to be aimed towards new Durango customers & it's price will no doubt tempt many to switch from other brands.

Shame there's not a lot for existing Durango drivers, I think I'll settle for the £10 HD ball cups :) I'll no doubt get the shiny flex brace thing too at some point.

captainlip
11-09-2011, 06:58 PM
I'd agree the new car appears to be aimed towards new Durango customers & it's price will no doubt tempt many to switch from other brands.

Shame there's not a lot for existing Durango drivers, I think I'll settle for the £10 HD ball cups :) I'll no doubt get the shiny flex brace thing too at some point.

this was the point of the thread, glad to see some can understand common english :thumbsup:

Ross
11-09-2011, 07:05 PM
As soon as I started to click to open this thread I was asking myself why I was reading something started by Captainlip. After reading this, I wish I listened to my inner voice!

LOL :thumbsup::thumbsup:

caneye
12-09-2011, 12:02 AM
i wonder what the b44 guys thought when b44.1 was release.

hmmm ... i think .. "I'm Surprised there isn't more"

:D:bored:

Col
12-09-2011, 12:27 AM

I thought hmmmmm..... haven't changed motor all year so I don't need the motor mount, don't need V2 shocks. Bonus! Muchos penny's saved!

caneye
12-09-2011, 03:57 AM
and i would totally agree with you!
in fact .. i think a lot of current DEX410 owners would feel the same too.

old-man
12-09-2011, 06:05 AM

I was only up by 1 decimal - so proportional expectations, but Durango was up a whole number - expectations is supposedly be a lot higher too. ;)

It should have been called DEX410V2.2 instead.

jkclifford
12-09-2011, 09:36 AM
I was only up by 1 decimal - so proportional expectations, but Durango was up a whole number - expectations is supposedly be a lot higher too. ;)

It should have been called DEX410V2.2 instead.

or 410R plus

jkclifford
12-09-2011, 09:41 AM
Seems like alot of people have got the hump because new customers are going to get the most competitive dex out the box at a very good price. And they have spend fortunes on stuff you don't really need.

Big G
12-09-2011, 10:07 AM
can't say I've got the hump at all. I did spend £450 on my car and it's helped me get my F2 this year. Sure the same car is now £299, but I don't have any beef with TD over it.

I'll be buying a V3 as I've always wanted a 2nd car to run at club rather than changing my settings every weekend and then back again on Tuesdays.

andys
12-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Personally i'm just really glad I bought a full fat 410 - one of the last batch for sensible money :) We all like the shiny alloy bits really and they are expensive to buy on their own...

One thing is for sure TD have an amazing product, now at an amazing price.

captainlip
12-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Personally i'm just really glad I bought a full fat 410 - one of the last batch for sensible money :) We all like the shiny alloy bits really and they are expensive to buy on their own...

One thing is for sure TD have an amazing product, now at an amazing price.

I agree, those who got the full fat cheap got a cracking deal!

Jnunu1
12-09-2011, 11:33 AM
If I got a V3 how much would I need to spend (& on what) to make it "competative" at club level?

Level 1 £0 - £20

Level 2 £25- £50

Level 3 £50 - £100

Perhaps one for Mr Skelding?

Chris Doughty
12-09-2011, 12:08 PM
out of the box, the spec of the car should be competitive on any level!

Big G
12-09-2011, 12:26 PM
you wouldn't need to spend anything for the car to be competitive.

JohnM
12-09-2011, 01:32 PM

Not quite true, you need to spend about £20 on some tyres and inserts:p

Jnunu1
12-09-2011, 02:21 PM

Cheers Big G - I guess after that its down to "wants" and "bling" - although there do seem to be 2 camps in 'Rango land - those who say that you do "need" things and those that don't.

Perhaps this was down to some of the issues on the original one - ball cups, diff housings?

Dazzler
12-09-2011, 02:25 PM
They were things like the alloy front hinge pin hanger, when buying the R spec kit. These are on the V3. So a slightly different beast.

captainlip
12-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Cheers Big G - I guess after that its down to "wants" and "bling" - although there do seem to be 2 camps in 'Rango land - those who say that you do "need" things and those that don't.

Perhaps this was down to some of the issues on the original one - ball cups, diff housings?

out of the box you dont need to buy anything john, but to beef it up for strength, the first things that break are suspension hangars and servo saver, these can be bought from durango and tresrey for the servo save.

being honest id expect to put aside £50 for the hangars and servo saver.

the rest is bling but some bits do have a benefit.

glad to hear your considering a durango

EDIT - and on that note its my 2000 post birthday lol

Chris Doughty
12-09-2011, 02:46 PM
out of the box you dont need to buy anything john, but to beef it up for strength, the first things that break are suspension hangars and servo saver, these can be bought from durango and tresrey for the servo save.

The DEX410v3 kit comes with Alu suspension hangers all round!

Dazzler
12-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Phil,

The alloy hangers are fitted to the v3...

So he can put his money back in his pocket..

Fancy wasting your 2000th post....

Jnunu1
12-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Happy birthday Phil - saw this and thought of all your friends on oople! (lol)

Big G
12-09-2011, 03:22 PM
I still don't get any people are adamant you need the alu servo arm. No one I know who runs a dex410 has replaced the kit plastic one. The only reason I have an alu one on my car is purely for bling.

Listing the items on my which weren't in the kit.
Red parts set - I don't like the gold/yellow
alu gearbox - bling. I never had the gearbox pop out using the plastic kit ones.
HD ball cups - took out the play. I never had a kit one pop off.
Big bores - Functional yes, but not essential. Robbo and Bowater still run kit shocks. Big bores look so pretty too :D
Plastic side pods - slightly easier to drive over alu ones.

Hardly needed to spend loads of money upgrading it.

Parts broken/replaced in 10 months of ownership. At a guess roughly 300 races...
1 hinge pin
1 front wishbone
1 rear centre shaft wore and was replacement before total failure
both front driveshafts - same as above.
1 front shock down
1 shock eyelet split
1 set of plastic side pods. my lipo moved during impact and broke the points where the T piece fits to them :( Not a problem on the V3
2 wings

The car is super competitive out of the box and very strong in practically every area

captainlip
12-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Happy birthday Phil - saw this and thought of all your friends on oople! (lol)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

sying that id only suggest the servo saver then, I never broke one but heard of many going so got one for piece of mind.

captainlip
12-09-2011, 03:33 PM
in the 12 months ive owned it this is my replacements parts list -

3 wings
1 shock shaft
2 hinge pins
1 front shock tower
1 front bulkhead
1 shock cap
diff seals
wheel nuts
the rear mid shaft is getting worn so holding out for Djoint. :thumbsup:

MRD
12-09-2011, 03:46 PM
in the 12 months ive owned it this is my replacements parts list -

3 wings
1 shock shaft
2 hinge pins
1 front shock tower
1 front bulkhead
1 shock cap
diff seals
wheel nuts
the rear mid shaft is getting worn so holding out for Djoint. :thumbsup:

I dont care what durango or anybody says, ive spent silly £££ with durango and for the 3rd time both diffs are f**ked and will cost me at least another £30 to sort.

no point contacting team cant make diffs, they will blow some bull sh!t my way about how its not covered under warranty

ive built them PERFECTLY, no play in them, shimmed correctly, slipper not to tight, throttle profile low, brakes reduced to 75%

takes the ****** ***** p!$$ they lasted only 3 heats from a full rebuild

durango im seriously p!$$ed with you and tbh considering selling it for something that works and doesnt need rebuilding every heat costing a months wages each time.

takes the fun out of racing!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

What about all the gears, housings and bearings you moaned about?

captainlip
12-09-2011, 03:54 PM

this was down do poor diff casing moulds and a bearing in the diff collapsed. is it was a manafacturing fault couldnt really put it down to a usable replacements.

Adam Skelding
12-09-2011, 03:55 PM
this was down do poor diff casing moulds and a bearing in the diff collapsed. is it was a manafacturing fault couldnt really put it down to a usable replacements.

#Ahem#
Really.

footey
12-09-2011, 03:59 PM
why people worry about this joker i dont know he is a waste of space and our time :confused:

footey
12-09-2011, 04:02 PM
i dont race a 4wd at the min but did have a durango awhile ago i never had a problem with mine and nothing broke unless i hit somthing hard { which is my fault } all i can say about the new v3 is its definately swaying me to go back to a 4wd it is a very good price

andys
12-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Shane, you know it makes sense - treat yourself :)
I've had a play with my Pred X11 and Bmax at recent meetings, but I end up back with the Durango as the lap times show I'm much faster with it.

I broke the rear plastic brace on my 410R, but that is the only breakage in a long list of spectacular crashes ! All my spares are unopened - the 410 is incredibly strong. Never broke the servo arm, or had any problems with gears :)

jkclifford
12-09-2011, 05:26 PM
I personally think the 410 is a great car, but as everyone has seen you see certain drivers turn up to your local club with one new out the box,and you just cringe at the abuse its getting. Being such a mechanical transmition when it gets stressed that bit to much it fails, wheras if it were a belt it just skips and you don't even notice and carry on regardless .

jkclifford
12-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Shane, you know it makes sense - treat yourself :)
I've had a play with my Pred X11 and Bmax at recent meetings, but I end up back with the Durango as the lap times show I'm much faster with it.

I broke the rear plastic brace on my 410R, but that is the only breakage in a long list of spectacular crashes ! All my spares are unopened - the 410 is incredibly strong. Never broke the servo arm, or had any problems with gears :)

I run an R and I haven't broken anything really, the only damage has been from head ons with learners messing up the mid and ending up in the straight, or being hit up the arse on the grid (a personal favorte, gearbox cover bulkhead and braces and a wishbone and the wishbone hanger) ban warm up laps!!!!

another favorite of mine is going from polished wood with full brakes, the going outside on the aso and forgetting to turn down The brakes, lifting the back wheels off the ground and busting teeth off the front diff!!!

General wear os below average i would say.

mark christopher
12-09-2011, 06:00 PM

#Ahem#
Really.

and you were the only one who built them poorly................sorry had the only faulty casings to come out the mould all ours are from

andys
12-09-2011, 06:06 PM
I do though go through lots of wings, please let there be a new thicker one out soon, one decent crash and it's ruined...

Thing is the wing is nice and thick in places, the back (gurney ?) though is just silly thin.

captainlip
12-09-2011, 07:03 PM
I do though go through lots of wings, please let there be a new thicker one out soon, one decent crash and it's ruined...

Thing is the wing is nice and thick in places, the back (gurney ?) though is just silly thin.

im sure there was someone on here offering similar wings with thicker lexan.

Dazzler
12-09-2011, 07:13 PM
im sure there was someone on here offering similar wings with thicker lexan.

HarlowS, I'm running one of his shells and wings. Good quality, and yes, thick. Whether he has any now, is something you'd have to pm and ask.

jkclifford
12-09-2011, 07:26 PM
This helped.

captainlip
12-09-2011, 07:27 PM
I tried the o-ring under the wing trick and it helps a bit.

rc_penguin
12-09-2011, 07:36 PM
being hit up the arse on the grid (a personal favorte, gearbox cover bulkhead and braces and a wishbone and the wishbone hanger) ban warm up laps!!!!

:woot: Yep, my Tamiya still has a certain durango imprint across the rear hinge pin brace from someone doing exactly this :lol:

jkclifford
12-09-2011, 07:49 PM
:woot: Yep, my Tamiya still has a certain durango imprint across the rear hinge pin brace from someone doing exactly this :lol:

Guilty as charged!!!

dpackster1980
12-09-2011, 08:39 PM
I have only broke the following in 1 year.

1) 2 ring gears, now fitted machine cut ring gears.
2) 2 spur gears.

I've changed all driveshafts front and rear to Tresery ones as well as the centre shafts. This is due to wear and not breakages. The slipper shaft isn't looking to good at the mo.

Yes the Durango is hard on drivetrain parts due to the gear diffs but this is out weighed by the money you save on spares.

Captainlip, this appeals to current Durango owners as much as new racers.

If your drivetrain is a bit tired you can buy the V3 and put your bling bits on it. To replace these will cost £90, if you want the new shock towers they'll be £45 plus until someone copies them, new rear hanger £17, new shell £20 and finally if you want big bore shocks that will be £100.

Also Captainlip if you buy a V3 you can have another attempt at doing another s#*t job of building some more diffs. You are a moron that obviously lacks any intellectual ability or the power of thought before you type. You boar me too death with your unfounded crap.

Sell your Durango and leave everyone in peace. :thumbsup:

captainlip
12-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Also Captainlip if you buy a V3 you can have another attempt at doing another s#*t job of building some more diffs. :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Si Coe
12-09-2011, 09:39 PM
CaptainLip

Join date 25/07/10

That means you've been on Oople for under 14 months, but managed 2000 posts!

I've been on more than twice as long, and am still at 1600. And that's whilst organising stuff for the club on Oople.
Buds has been on about the same as me, is only at 1100 and runs a successful business on here.

What the hell have you been filling 2000 posts with?

minke
12-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Only raced my 'rango for 2 meetings, have 2 nice dings on rear inserts and got a crack on rear diff casing from numerous rear impacts. Wing held up pretty well but shocks need a rebuild. I had a rear wheel bearing failure/seizure first time out which was really annoying, it was intermittent, so hard to identify. All in all it is very solid, even for a car wrecker like me. I do have the tresrey servo saver on order and am after a few upgrades to get it to full spec. Very solid car.

Also won my first B final with it too.

Si Coe
12-09-2011, 09:44 PM
There were only four car in that final, and the other three were novices......

bodgit
12-09-2011, 09:44 PM
CaptainLip

Join date 25/07/10

That means you've been on Oople for under 14 months, but managed 2000 posts!

I've been on more than twice as long, and am still at 1600. And that's whilst organising stuff for the club on Oople.
Buds has been on about the same as me, is only at 1100 and runs a successful business on here.

What the hell have you been filling 2000 posts with?

Do you really need to ask :woot:

Si Coe
12-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Surely even Phil must struggle to think of 2000 pointless things to say in a year!

coleman758
12-09-2011, 10:16 PM
Only raced my 'rango for 2 meetings, have 2 nice dings on rear inserts and got a crack on rear diff casing from numerous rear impacts. Wing held up pretty well but shocks need a rebuild. I had a rear wheel bearing failure/seizure first time out which was really annoying, it was intermittent, so hard to identify. All in all it is very solid, even for a car wrecker like me. I do have the tresrey servo saver on order and am after a few upgrades to get it to full spec. Very solid car.

Also won my first B final with it too.

Haha!! Like Si said, there was only 3 and i think most of them was there first time out haha! sorry to steal your thunder!

minke
12-09-2011, 11:02 PM
Novices? Well none of them used my car instead of a brake.

cmgreen
13-09-2011, 10:46 AM
I have only broke the following in 1 year.

1) 2 ring gears, now fitted machine cut ring gears.
2) 2 spur gears.

I've changed all driveshafts front and rear to Tresery ones as well as the centre shafts. This is due to wear and not breakages. The slipper shaft isn't looking to good at the mo.

Yes the Durango is hard on drivetrain parts due to the gear diffs but this is out weighed by the money you save on spares.

Captainlip, this appeals to current Durango owners as much as new racers.

If your drivetrain is a bit tired you can buy the V3 and put your bling bits on it. To replace these will cost £90, if you want the new shock towers they'll be £45 plus until someone copies them, new rear hanger £17, new shell £20 and finally if you want big bore shocks that will be £100.

Also Captainlip if you buy a V3 you can have another attempt at doing another s#*t job of building some more diffs. You are a moron that obviously lacks any intellectual ability or the power of thought before you type. You boar me too death with your unfounded crap.

Sell your Durango and leave everyone in peace. :thumbsup:

One of Ooples classic posts!! MINT!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

dpackster1980
13-09-2011, 06:55 PM
One of Ooples classic posts!! MINT!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The bloke is a f****** walking liability someone needed to say something. I say ban him he's a knacker that's never come out with a sensible post since day one.

I wonder if his bearings are as good as his car building skills? :woot:

captainlip
13-09-2011, 07:00 PM
The bloke is a f****** walking liability someone needed to say something. I say ban him he's a knacker that's never come out with a sensible post since day one.

I wonder if his bearings are as good as his car building skills? :woot:

i gotta admit it was a funny comment :lol:

budfish
13-09-2011, 07:47 PM
I don't own a Durango but I think the idea of a base model at ansmann money that you upgrade as and when you want/afford is a very clever way to encourage people to give it a go seems a lot of car for the money!!

Buds

captainlip
13-09-2011, 07:52 PM
I don't own a Durango but I think the idea of a base model at ansmann money that you upgrade as and when you want/afford is a very clever way to encourage people to give it a go seems a lot of car for the money!!

Buds

very very well put! :thumbsup: