PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 18th - Normal TORCH AM meet

Scooby27
13-09-2011, 05:57 PM
Is racing on this Sunday 18th?

mikeyscott
13-09-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi yes there is a normal meeting this weekend, I'm not there as I'm at the F345s at Coventry.

Think Dan and Al are running the meeting etc. So please be as helpful as you can for them.

Next ALL day meeting is on the 25th Sept for the final round of the Summer Series.

Northern Monkey
18-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks to all that turned up today, shame the weather stopped us running (we waited as long as we could) the 4wd A final but rather save my electrics for next week anyway :thumbsup:. Thanks to the 2wd boys who stayed to marshal too.

Hope to see you all for the last all day meet of the Summer Series. Should be a good turnout let's hope the weather is good to us.

Al

jpmatrix
18-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Weather held out until the end then decided to put a stop on the 4wd final.

First crack at 4wd with the durango and was very impressed with the car, alot easier to drive in the wet than 2wd. Had a couple of niggling problems as to be expected.

Lost a pin on the out drive on the slipper. A thanks to the chap who gave me a replacement pin. Sorry i didnt catch your name:blush:

Looking forward to next weekend.

ASKay
18-09-2011, 05:13 PM
Yep, another good fun days racing... thanks for the help with my setup (I think it was Dan who helped), it made a big difference and certainly my laps were more repeatable... the car felt alot more grounded...

I know we did not do a 4WD final, but it would be good to have a look at the lap times, as i am still learning....

Thanks again

jpmatrix
17-10-2011, 05:38 AM
Just wandering if the results are knocking around even though the 4wd final didn't run. Can't see it on the torch calendar.