PDA

View Full Version : Ansmann's Got Talent (South) - Sunday 25 September 2011

brookie
19-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Details are available on other threads on this forum and also here:
http://www.edenparkraceway.com/news.htm

There's a Work Party the previous day where ALL are welcome to help prepare the track, details here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80946

And there's more details about the event here: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79924

And please keep an eye on these threads should the be any further announcements about the event!

Hope to see you ALL there! :thumbsup:

So who's coming then?

Skye
19-09-2011, 03:08 PM
I am!!

At this stage I cant confirm any details with you though.

*I dont know if I am running my 2wd or 4wd, it depends on if spares arrive on time and also how practice on Saturday goes....

*I am at work so dont have my BRCA or PT details to hand....

So I cant confirm anything to you at all, but I will definately be there! :thumbsup:

brookie
19-09-2011, 03:57 PM
Just some clarification needed on the previous post!

There is NO official practice the previous day, Saturday 24 September at Eden Park Raceway as the track will be closed ALL day for track maintenance and preparation by EPR club members and volunteers.

Currently we envisage that this event will take the format of any Club or Regional event previously hosted here with the track opening at approx. 08:30 Sunday morning for an hour or so of Open practice before Drivers Briefing and then into 4 rounds of Qualifying and then Finals, possibly multiple Finals dependant on time, weather and the number of entries.

See you there! :thumbsup:

Gsxrturtle
19-09-2011, 04:50 PM
I`ll be there i know a few others are coming as well.

Skye
19-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Sorry if there was any confusion on my behalf as well. I will be practicing on Saturday, but not at EPR. I never expected to be let loose om the track, but I will be practicing elsewhere in preparation for Sunday. :thumbsup:

I will dig out my PT and BRCA details in a minute and send them over.

brookie
22-09-2011, 07:39 PM
We've been asked if we will be catering for Short Course and Stadium Trucks at the Ansmann meeting.

Should we get sufficient numbers to create at least one healthy (with regards to providing marshal coverage for the following heat!) heat, so probably at least 6/7 trucks, then we will do so.
As at other events we host, if there is only sufficient numbers for one heat then we will mix both types of truck!

Hope to see you there!
Weathers looking good both leading up to the event and the day itself!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2098?area=BR3

EPR Committee

gainsy
23-09-2011, 06:20 PM
I will be running 4wd on the day but can i bring this along?
It handles pretty good & will give the sct's a run for their money :) it's a 1/10th scale
Maybe 1 of the kids could run it round if there aren't enough spare cars to go round :D

ghostdogg
23-09-2011, 06:47 PM
Ill be there! Looking forward to it!!

trekkerkk
24-09-2011, 04:20 PM
just found snapped rear shock tower,
so cannot attend very sadly:cry:

see you allsoon

trekkker

Adam F
24-09-2011, 06:04 PM
Will there be anyone selling tyres/bits for other cars?

brookie
24-09-2011, 06:45 PM
Will there be anyone selling tyres/bits for other cars?

Should think that between those of us that are EPR regulars we should be able to help out with most things.
Anything in particular that we can help you with?

Adam F
24-09-2011, 07:10 PM
After a Kyosho Rb5 wing mount, just found one broken on my car... :cry:

mattybucks
24-09-2011, 07:22 PM
Alec Springer is taking a load of tyres with him from the shop. Yellow Schumacher Mini Spikes Rears, 4wd, and 2wd, Stagger Rib, Cut Stagger Rib, ballistic buggy greens front and rears.

brookie
24-09-2011, 07:24 PM
After a Kyosho Rb5 wing mount, just found one broken on my car... :cry:

Hmmm.....bit thin on the ground in our neck of the woods but am sure there must be some that will be coming tomorrow?