PDA

View Full Version : big bores hard spring kit

jonathan may
21-09-2011, 05:08 PM
I have got a dex210 on order and am going to get a dex410v3. I have got the front and rear spring kits. Are the hard spring kit for the front used much on the durangos. And are they worth buying as well.

HarlowS
21-09-2011, 05:09 PM
They are mainly used with the short course truck.

stegger
21-09-2011, 07:20 PM
Is it worth getting the spring kits or just a few of the rates, if so which ones ?

Andyp
21-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Is it worth getting the spring kits or just a few of the rates, if so which ones ?

Have to agree, have a look thro the 410 setups on TD website im pretty sure most setups use the same spring rates. im sure you would only have to but a couple of extra pairs at most.

The 210 may be diffrent, maybe a TD driver may be able to tell what springs come in the kit but im sure they will be the ones used in most setups again.

Bungleaio
21-09-2011, 08:27 PM
I have got the full spring kit for the standard shocks and I tend to use the same ones all the time, I'm sure I've not used all the different ones that I've got.

Sometimes there isn't time to change oil or pistons so I will play with the different springs so I will be getting the full spring sets for the big bores but I won't be getting the hard kit.