PDA

View Full Version : Transponder and stuff needed/wanted.

TARTMAN
28-09-2011, 03:34 PM
Does anyone have a spare transponder they want to sell very cheap to a newbie?
Also any lipo's, ESC, Motors, etc, cougar spares, etc.

Just thought would be good to stock up on bits before i get under way.

PM me with what you got and where you are etc, Happy to pay paypal gift etc, Or collect depending where you are.

Cheers guys....... and gals......... :woot:

ASKay
28-09-2011, 05:14 PM
I have a brand new cf saddle pack convertion kit for the SV, however, I would run sticks down the centre in preference to saddles either side...

TARTMAN
28-09-2011, 09:31 PM
will stick to the stick pack set up for now, as just got a cougar and 2 stick lipos. will need saddle when i go 4wd next year thou...:woot:

Dudders
30-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Transponder from RC Xtreme 45

mattybucks
30-09-2011, 10:44 AM
What cougar spares are you looking for?

dobber
30-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Transponder from RC Xtreme 45

And then quote that at apex and they'll match it, well they did for me :-). Give it a try!

Dudders
30-09-2011, 02:18 PM
And then quote that at apex and they'll match it, well they did for me :-). Give it a try!

Ace :thumbsup: Didnt know that. Used Xtreme in the past and been great, if you can get local then happy days!

TARTMAN
30-09-2011, 03:26 PM
cheers for the advice, will put it to use now.
spares, well, not sure, looking for anyone giving up racing or changing cars etc and selling there old ones, or stuff they dont use. not sure what i need.
if its a bargain, i may buy it, whatever it is, i like to have lots to play with,.....:woot:

TARTMAN
30-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Decided to pay the extra, as apex have no stock of the mtr one, so ordered a MYLAPS one from BBK. Expensive addition to the car but i guess essential for racing. Got to have the good stuff to be in it, to win it lol....
Just need to get s few more bis and bobs and were off.
Damn these new cars are quick!:o

The Chef
30-09-2011, 05:01 PM
My laps are far better in my opinion. worth the extra:)

TARTMAN
30-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Thats the impression i get, and are totally unique to, so no chance of doubling up with some one else.
Should have it in a few days, ready for racing..... or breaking the car, depending how fast my skills return.....................:(:confused: