PDA

View Full Version : Never had a durango what do i need 410v3

Robocop
01-10-2011, 03:19 PM
HI
About to order a v3 but what are worth while things to get to build into a car to strengthen the car,i see people talk about the gearbox holders? and the servo crank,
Any thing else what upgrades come in the box dont want to buy anything twice by mistake,getting basics like arms hubs etc.
Thanks

Andyp
01-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Tbh to build the car i dont think you need anything , as you mentioned the rear gearbox holders are a nice option to have but dont really weaken the car any if you dont upgrade , The servo saver crank is much the same i have never had a problem with the std one in nearly 2 years but others have, i would just build it as the kit and see what you think , you will need shock oil, diff oil does come in the kit but you may want some diffrent rates.

Andy

Robocop
01-10-2011, 04:23 PM
thanks

craigosh
01-10-2011, 04:24 PM
I snapped the front bulkhead where the tower mounts in a really heavy crash but other than that everything else has been fine! So yeah just pick up the usual spare wishbones and maybe pick up a spare front bulkhead!

Chris119
01-10-2011, 04:39 PM
+1 on the bulkhead. They dont break too often but it does happen.

captainlip
01-10-2011, 05:40 PM
If you have a few quid for spares this would be first on my list

Front and rear bulkheads
tresrey servo saver
Different shock and diff oils
rear wing

jaffacake
01-10-2011, 07:08 PM
Put some shock/diff seals under the wing before screwing down,gives a bit more flex to the wing