PDA

View Full Version : DEX410 R

rcsvempa
01-10-2011, 09:37 PM
Hi guys,
I finally got my DEX, I would like to ask you, are there any ALU parts that would be meanful to upgrade? With the rear-hubs right and left side, is this refered when I look at the car from the front or from the back?:confused:

Thank you:)

TonyM
01-10-2011, 10:01 PM
Hi guys,
I finally got my DEX, I would like to ask you, are there any ALU parts that would be meanful to upgrade? With the rear-hubs right and left side, is this refered when I look at the car from the front or from the back?:confused:

Thank you:)

I would buy the Tresrey servo saver.

Looking at the car from the back gives you right and left.

craigosh
01-10-2011, 11:27 PM
FF and FR suspension holders, or all the alloy suspension holders if your feeling flush

AfroP
02-10-2011, 12:45 AM
Defo the ff and fr suspension holders and HD ballcups.
Carbon front and rear shock towers

Col
02-10-2011, 09:00 AM
There is a very competitive R at our club that only has the servo saver upgrade and nothing else.

jkclifford
02-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Upgrade as you need to, I've done over 60 club meetings all the summer regionals 10 other big meetings with only the front ally wishbone brace, keep your money in your pocket till you know exactly what you want.

rcsvempa
03-10-2011, 09:41 AM
Thank very much guys,:)
I didnt know that Tresrey also makes servo savers. You think it is more effective than stock? I gonna order that tomorrow. For the rest, maybe I will drive first and see, like you said.
After all the DEX pics here and the videos, I fell in love with this car, and now having it, I love it even more...