PDA

View Full Version : 410 v3 upgrade parts ????

Robocop
02-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi
Just like i little info on the following the rear gear box holder td 310208 how many do you need 1 or two ?
Is it the same as the tresery ones or different?

How do you change the toe in on the car different blocks needed,if so whats in the box?

As you may tell have not got the car yet but rather build bits in than build and strip to fit parts

Whats the deal with the machined steering rack needed or not?
Also the ali servo mount needed?

Has anyone also gone from a losi 22 to the durango would like to know if the wheels can fit on the rear by using the losi hubs?

Thanks looking forward to it

Andyp
02-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Hi Robocop

Hi
Just like i little info on the following the rear gear box holder td 310208 how many do you need 1 or two ?
Is it the same as the tresery ones or different?

Td only do the rear I think , the part number you quote will only fit the rear, Tresery do front and rear

How do you change the toe in on the car different blocks needed,if so whats in the box?

They are 0 deg and 1 deg in the box

As you may tell have not got the car yet but rather build bits in than build and strip to fit parts

Whats the deal with the machined steering rack needed or not?
Also the ali servo mount needed?

I don't think they are needed , if you feel flush get them they would be nice bling to have

Has anyone also gone from a losi 22 to the durango would like to know if the wheels can fit on the rear by using the losi hubs?

Im not sure on this maybe a litte iffy on the offset, I would stick with the new TD wheels with the 14mm hexes they look really beefy and strong

Thanks looking forward to it

Robocop
02-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Thanks Mike

Andyp
02-10-2011, 11:28 AM
............Andy ! Ha