PDA

View Full Version : Saturday 15 October 2011

brookie
12-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Not an 'Official' Work Party but it looks like a few of us will be trackside this Saturday, 15 October 2011, from about 10:30 ish!

Not sure if anything will need doing but the grass and weeds may well have had a field (!) day in the weather we're having at present!

So facilities will all be open for practice (possibly timed!) and we'll be around to offer help and advice, we've had several enquiries in recent weeks!

EPR Committee

cwilson
13-10-2011, 05:18 PM
unfortunatly due to my dad going to watch the national banger world final and also due to a lorry load of road scalpings turning up at my dads field on the same day that i wont be able to come. cuas i have to supervise the delivery of the road scalpings and then put his animals to bed later on. have fun down there tho!

VinceB
13-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Hope to make it, yet more adjustments to be made to my cars

Vince

brookie
13-10-2011, 09:22 PM
Charles!

Aw shucks! What a shame! That's going to leave us with a HUGE knowledge deficit what are we going to do? :woot:
Sure we'll manage though.....we'll just have to struggle through!:thumbsup:

Anybody else think that we didn't need to know all this detail?:cry:

simoncook
14-10-2011, 03:28 PM
unfortunatly due to my dad going to watch the national banger world final and also due to a lorry load of road scalpings turning up at my dads field on the same day that i wont be able to come. cuas i have to supervise the delivery of the road scalpings and then put his animals to bed later on. have fun down there tho!

There's a joke about the animals and going to bed in there, but I'm too polite to say it out load.

shqureshi
14-10-2011, 07:00 PM
There's a joke about the animals and going to bed in there, but I'm too polite to say it out load.

It was like reading a really bad novel, but u can't put it down coz you wanna see how bad the ending really is - and then totally annoyed at the ending and even more annoyed at yourself for having read it in the first place :mad:

VinceB
14-10-2011, 07:52 PM
I must be simple coz its all going over my head

Brad
14-10-2011, 09:56 PM

:D

Will be there tomorrow

cwilson
15-10-2011, 12:00 AM
well the lorrys came up today instead so i can come along tomorrow. see you all down there!