PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy?

The Chef
18-10-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi Guys I need a couple of sets of rear wishbones and a couple of sets of rear hinge pins. Also I need some spacing washers for the LWB and SWB. All on my RB5 Vega. I normally buy from inside line but Kev is out of stock.:cry:

brooksy
18-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Have a look at je spares,they stock plenty of kyosho gear:thumbsup:

InsideLineModels
18-10-2011, 07:47 PM
Hey Chef, the only bits we don't have currently are the rear hinge pins (LA230).

We do have plenty of wishbone sets UM521-1 and spacers W0144 & W0145 though.

We have more stock on the way in the next few days including all the new parts for the revised RB5. There are only a couple of things not in stock at the moment.. trust you to be awkward :)

The Chef
18-10-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey Chef, the only bits we don't have currently are the rear hinge pins (LA230).

We do have plenty of wishbone sets UM521-1 and spacers W0144 & W0145 though.

We have more stock on the way in the next few days including all the new parts for the revised RB5. There are only a couple of things not in stock at the moment.. trust you to be awkward :)

If its broke its broke. When will you have stock. Can you put a little bag together please and let me know when it's all here?:lol:

Please. I'm away next week. so no massive rush.;)

njc11
18-10-2011, 08:09 PM
We have everything in stock that you need at JE... give me (Nick) or Stu a buzz tomorrow and you'll have for thurs am :thumbsup:

InsideLineModels
18-10-2011, 08:21 PM
If its broke its broke. When will you have stock. Can you put a little bag together please and let me know when it's all here?:lol:

Please. I'm away next week. so no massive rush.;)

No problem, just confirm what bits you want by email and quantity and I'll put it aside for you. We have plenty of stock coming with the new kits, which we are expecting late this week or early next.

Cheers
Kev

deepdale11
18-10-2011, 08:35 PM
No problem, just confirm what bits you want by email and quantity and I'll put it aside for you. We have plenty of stock coming with the new kits, which we are expecting late this week or early next.

Cheers
Kev

Will you be getting the Vega stickers in too???

InsideLineModels
18-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi, yes sorry for the delay. They are on order and expected in the next couple of days.

njc11
18-10-2011, 08:45 PM
Meant to add ..to all those who are interested, we should have all the updated parts in soon also.. These are the bits unique to the RB5 SP2 WC edition.. 15 different parts to be exact lol!

Should have the new kits in hopefully by the end of the week (SP2 WC and FS2 SP)

:thumbsup:

The Chef
18-10-2011, 10:29 PM
Will you be getting the Vega stickers in too???

Hi Chris I raced with you at Broxtrow. I have some VEGA stickers if your desperate. Let me know.:thumbsup: