PDA

View Full Version : UKMICROX - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

evilbert
19-02-2008, 10:29 PM
As you all know we should all have to produce our BRCA cards (to prove that we are members and more importantly have insurance) even at club nights in theory.

on the other hand as we have all experienced we very rarely have to produce them, even at the nationals this has not really been enforced.

BUT

and this is a big but (almost as big as Cris' butt lol) Roy from the COBRA club is very strict (and i do mean very strick) on this rule and so if you do enter and fail to produce a current BRCA card on the day you will not be allowed to race and you will not receive a refund on your race fees.

After all if you race and injure yourself or others during the day and your not a BRCA member it could well be the club that is liable for any damages hence the strictness on this rule.

Also whilst on the subject you have just under a month to go until the event so if you have entered or plan on entering and are not a BRCA member then please get your entry forms for BRCA membership in ASAP. Do not expect to turn up on the day and say i sent it off last week and haven't got it back yet so can you phone soandso to confirm that i am actually a member. the organisers have enough to do on the day without having to phone the BRCA to check on a number of entrants.

If you want to enter the event and do not have a BRCA membership number then please enclose a covering letter with your UKMICROX entry form explaining that you have applied for BRCA membership and will be able to produce a valid membership card on the day.

sorry to get all heavy about what will be a fun packed day but safety comes before anything else in our books.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

Roy
20-02-2008, 11:24 AM
Hi All,

Bill's note is no less than the first line on your UKMicroX entry form asks.

If you have a problem with your licence, lost, stolen, dog eat it; anything. As long as we know when you enter we can confirm with Jackie (BRCA Membership Sec) who has been very helpful when these problems arise.

No one should be put off in sending in an entry, after all your supporting one of the longest and best organisations by becoming a member of the BRCA.

Get those entries in it's filling up fast past the half full this morning.

Roy
10-03-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi all,

Final entry list is now available on the COBRA website HERE (http://www.swmcrc.co.uk) along with Heat Listing and Race Day Timetable.

Heats have been generated using ability level together with previous National and UKMicroX performance.

Please check your details (particularly transponder number and crystals) and correct by sending email to roy_1951@hotmail.co.uk.

If we can correct any errors now it will make the day run that much smoother.

Thanking you all in advance

Roy

Danosborne6661
10-03-2008, 11:47 PM
Wooohoooo! For a minute i thought Bill was in a heat by himself in mod :D