PDA

View Full Version : Mardave vrx....

oakey4
25-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Hi again, I was at Ardent over the weekend racing the 12th cars, I was looking at buying a car for my son, can anybody help, is this link www.mardavespares.com/mardave-racing-kits/mardave-racing-hotrod-v12-vrx-circuit-edition-2011-rc-kit (http://www.mardavespares.com/mardave-racing-kits/mardave-racing-hotrod-v12-vrx-circuit-edition-2011-rc-kit)

the same car yous where racing at Ardent , what are the shore for the wheels, ie x2 pink for 12th car front and pink rears 12th just as a guide
next IF this car about in the link is the one i am after what shell fit,

cheers Paul

also the shell that where racing round on the weekend where grate..and looked fun

chris_dono
26-10-2011, 09:48 AM
hi Paul,
the cars on the weekend were (in the majority) the VRX CE (Circuit edition). I believe there were a couple of VRX kits there as well.

Shells: Seems most were using the Lotus shell (there's a list of three available for the events at BRCA 12th nationals)

CE TQ'd on Saturday by the way (congrats to Mr Plummer !)

Karl Dransfield
26-10-2011, 09:57 AM
Hi again, I was at Ardent over the weekend racing the 12th cars, I was looking at buying a car for my son, can anybody help, is this link www.mardavespares.com/mardave-racing-kits/mardave-racing-hotrod-v12-vrx-circuit-edition-2011-rc-kit (http://www.mardavespares.com/mardave-racing-kits/mardave-racing-hotrod-v12-vrx-circuit-edition-2011-rc-kit)

the same car yous where racing at Ardent , what are the shore for the wheels, ie x2 pink for 12th car front and pink rears 12th just as a guide
next IF this car about in the link is the one i am after what shell fit,

cheers Paul

also the shell that where racing round on the weekend where grate..and looked fun

Hi Paul,

I was running the worlds edition chassis on Sunday. But that's only because I haven't got round to getting a new kit yet!

Tyres wise I was running LB racing T1's on the rear (approx 30 shore) and LB racing 50 shores on the front. The 50 shore fronts are the most important part.

Most people were running the Lotus GT1 although the Ascari GT3 will be legal for the next round :)

Cheers

Karl

oakey4
26-10-2011, 06:30 PM
Karl, when you say you have never getting rounf to gett ing the new kit yet, was the link above the new kit that i am after ???

cheers for the info, where have you found to best the best supplier or stockiest of parts etc....anyother info will be grate

Paul
:thumbsup:

Karl Dransfield
26-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Karl, when you say you have never getting rounf to gett ing the new kit yet, was the link above the new kit that i am after ???

cheers for the info, where have you found to best the best supplier or stockiest of parts etc....anyother info will be grate

Paul
:thumbsup:

Hi Paul. Yeah the link that you posted above is the kit to have. Tic racing offer a fantastic service. If not Tic then go to mardave direct via their online shop. :)

Karl

oakey4
27-10-2011, 04:53 PM
cheers Karl going to buy it now...Paul