PDA

View Full Version : Racing 6th November

JACKOR33
31-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Another race day at Marshfield this sunday guys.
Doors open 9.30 am
Booking in from 10/10.30am

Please leave details if you intend to run as usual

thanks

adz2383
31-10-2011, 01:50 PM
I'm in as it will be my last race of freedom!

JACKOR33
01-11-2011, 09:45 PM
I'll be there for some 2wd action :thumbsup:

i4n
01-11-2011, 10:36 PM
I'll definitely be there on Sunday, nearly back to normal now health wise.

I'll have to do 4wd though as my speedo in the 2wd has let out some magic smoke and doesn't work anymore (and I'd rather not take the one out of my 4wd).

Ian

Teaboy
05-11-2011, 01:00 PM
With the help of lemsip i will be down, with my fleet of X6's the wife is going to flip!!!

Richard Whitefoot
2wd
Transponder 6874242

Is there power available??

Cheers

Rich

jaysllim
05-11-2011, 02:27 PM
ill be there is it ok to pit by the door again?

JACKOR33
05-11-2011, 05:29 PM
Rich there is power available;)

jay no worries i'll put a table by the door for you ready:thumbsup:

jaysllim
05-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Thanks dave

i4n
06-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Nice relaxed days racing today, had a lot of fun :thumbsup:

jaysllim
06-11-2011, 07:02 PM
well i was told i was having a good days racing untill dave decided to take me out litraly lol!!! (but i no it wasnt on purpose jackson so dnt feel guilty bought it mate) i blacked 2 more times by the time i got safely in bed so all i remember is getting up this morning nd getting dressed to go racing then finding myself on my bed in alot of pain been told i had been racing so abit of a confusing day lol

does any one know how my car went today and if i made pole position lol coz dad wernt around wen i came around from my last black out so any info would be helpful lol.

Teaboy
06-11-2011, 07:21 PM
You were going well Jay, think you were on 29 laps. Your main problem was rear ball joints but i think that was fixed in the end.

Cheers

Rich

jaysllim
06-11-2011, 08:53 PM
sweet 29 laps go on me well chuffed with that,i had the same problem last weekend but thought i had fixed the problem during the week but obviously i havent lol lets hope i get it fixed before swansea lol but i suppose i should really know what was wrong before i go fixing it lol geuss dads getting a phone call tomoz asking him what happend then

and thanks for the info rich

JACKOR33
06-11-2011, 10:40 PM
Really enjoyed today as it was well chilled and a good dose of banter with everyone in all heats:thumbsup:

Jay my bad sorry m8 :blush: Glad your feeling better now tho:)

Dyna
07-11-2011, 11:14 AM
does any one know how my car went today and if i made pole position lol coz dad wernt around wen i came around from my last black out so any info would be helpful lol.

You were going well Jay, your fastest lap was about 5 or 6/10s a second slower than mine, Spence's or Dave's. We wont count Adams 'cos he got under 10 seconds so was obviously cheating.... :p

You were driving well, need a bit more consistent driving needed ( but so do i ! ) so dont sweat it. Your car looked fine too, so dont do your brother thing and change anything much on the car :lol:

I had a great day, lots of track time, a brilliant 1st leg final with Spencer literally battling nose to tail and swapping positions the whole 6 minutes with barely a mistake between us.... i just pipped Spence on that one by 3/10s of a second.... Dave still beat both us us by a lap though !

Shame i cocked up the second final as we were all having a close battle in that one too - that extra double height jump kept catching me out and i crashed a couple of times on that... ho hum...

Funny how many new X6's there were, and looking good... Daves looked the fastest car out there, well with a 6.5 in it probably was :woot:

Now COBRA, get your act together and get your leg of the WRCA Regionals sorted ! With a bit of jiggery pokery that hall is fine :thumbsup: