PDA

View Full Version : New GP2 chassis

Paulnuneaton
02-11-2011, 03:01 PM
After listening to the comments about the new chassis from Mardave rc circuit cars have produced the new GP2 chassis they are avalible at fiber lyte .co.uk seems a few have already been orded top rate GRP was used more infor and pics at www.rccircuitcars.com (http://www.rccircuitcars.com)

qatmix
02-11-2011, 03:50 PM
can you put a picture here? I know you have a forum etc, but you cant view it unless you log in, which isn't really user friendly.

Also as you dont link anything directly these updates are lost in one of the many threads on your forum.

If you did this then it wouldn't seem like spam every time you post.

I am interested in seeing this stuff and I think your enthusiasm is top, but I have given up trying to find anything you post here as it leads to a giant goose chase on your forum which usually proves fruitless.

Paulnuneaton
02-11-2011, 04:26 PM
sorry about that qatmix just that the forum is so busy i post something only to have a gulp of tea and bing another 5 or 6 posts are on top of it mate. I know a lot of people dont like to register but in the past we have had some toe rab posting stupid stuff also as we have a live chatroom on the main page means we have to protect the younger users

Mr Eccleston
02-11-2011, 04:27 PM
Had a look on fibre lyte and nothing there. Is this an exact copy, if so what's the point, plus does Chris not have these copyrighted.

Mr Eccleston
02-11-2011, 04:29 PM
Posted at same time as you uploaded pictures, ok can clearly see it's different, yours is dyed black, is that it :confused:

Paulnuneaton
02-11-2011, 04:31 PM
no not dyed black its top ranking GRP plus loads diffrent seems quite a few like it has quite a few on order also you have the choice of where you fit the battery and servo if you try and fit a diffrent servo on the yellow grp the holes come next to each other also you can only fit the batt one way lexan way here you have the choice again.

Mr Eccleston
02-11-2011, 04:35 PM
ok, what's different, looks the same to me. Just saying loads different isn't going to get me to buy it.

At the moment we have potentially different material.
Different colour.

What else?

Paulnuneaton
02-11-2011, 05:17 PM
brilliant talking to you Dek on the phone mate
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mr Eccleston
02-11-2011, 05:18 PM
Spoke to Paul, got a bit of insight into the "black magic" chassis :thumbsup:

Gazza
02-11-2011, 05:40 PM
Well basically we wanted a chassis that would take what ever Gear you have lying around or prefer. . .. I have a bigger servo and I Like the cobra battery holder but if I drill holes then the new ones are to close so I said to Chris i want a chassis with no holes in it for the servo and Lexan tray .

Sorry cant do that costs to much to do :eh?: oh ok Ill get some made then and it was that simple the Fibre Lyte chassis is known as the Mardave GP chassis as in Gary & Paul its that simple really but a Carbon one is still around £36 so a Grp one is cheaper :thumbsup:

Gazza
02-11-2011, 06:21 PM
I take that back they just come back with a price tag of £30.50 :eh?:

think they just shot them self's in the foot to be honest

Paulnuneaton
02-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Yes the price seems steep but the qaulity is first class

jaythewarrior
15-11-2011, 08:09 PM
can only be used at club level not its not worth it, i find it insulting that these have been produced for profit. real davers wont even entertain this at all.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:: mad::mad::mad::mad:

Paulnuneaton
16-11-2011, 04:54 PM
try getting your facts right before making a statement like that please

contact fiber lyte and ask if i have made a penny out of the chassis!!!!!!!!

frst
16-11-2011, 05:11 PM
i find it insulting that these have been produced for profit.

why? how do you think the western world works?

i would agree if someone was selling something for thirty quid that cost them a pound to make, but when you look at the cost (investment) required to set up a company, people have to charge a bit extra to feed their kids!

very few companies in the world are run as charities, and if they are, it's usually unintentional!!!

frst
16-11-2011, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=jaythewarrior;582420] real davers wont even entertain this at all.[QUOTE]

i'm sure that if they don't sell many, it won't be because "real davers" don't understand business. they may well decide it isn't for them, maybe because of the price, but i bet whatever they do for a living that funds their racing makes a profit, so they'll understand!

Paulnuneaton
16-11-2011, 05:22 PM
Thanks for that FRST mate i tried to drive the price down with fiber lyte but they was not having it mate hence why i have gone to another cutter. just makes me smile that the guy makes a comment like he did that i was making money but again thanks for your comment if Jason would like my phone bill and petrol bill he is more than welcome to settle the accounts for me :thumbsup:

Gazza
16-11-2011, 07:03 PM
Ill 2nd that dont mind any body making a buck but there is a differance in being ripped off and making a profit sorry but Fibre Lyte get a :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Bad guys bad