PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help, need a TX for Thursday night?

neil_p
06-11-2011, 10:59 AM
Hi everyone

Due to a fault on my transmitter I have had to send it back to Horizon Hobby.
Even though their turn around timings are very quick, I doubt I will get it back for this Thursday night.

If anyone can help, I need a spare Spektrum wheel transmitter that is DSM2 compatible, or if I could use one of your spare model modes and I will start in a different heat/final to you.

Thanks in advance, Neil

Dudders
06-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi everyone

Due to a fault on my transmitter I have had to send it back to Horizon Hobby.
Even though their turn around timings are very quick, I doubt I will get it back for this Thursday night.

If anyone can help, I need a spare Spektrum wheel transmitter that is DSM2 compatible, or if I could use one of your spare model modes and I will start in a different heat/final to you.

Thanks in advance, Neil

Nothing like that but I have an rtr wheel RC and receiver you can plug in?

The Chef
06-11-2011, 11:54 AM
I have a very basic spektrum wheel tx you could borrow till yours comes back.:thumbsup: It is DSM but I can also lend you a RX it is all spare equipment so there is no worries on same heats etc.

neil_p
06-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Thanks Neil and Kristian, might gave to take you up on them. I was planning on running my pred and Im not going to change my installation, it only just goes in with a Spektrum micro reciever. If no one else can help with a DSM2 then I'll get the 210 running instead. Thanks alot though.

neil_p
09-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Hi everyone, just got my transmitter back from repairs from HH, only sent it off on Monday, and no charge. Really cannot get any better than that.

Dudders and Kristian, thanks for the offer of use of your spare TX and RX but now no need. See you there tomorrow:thumbsup:

Dudders
09-11-2011, 12:17 PM
Sod yer then :p

Seriously good news that is and great service!

neil_p
09-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Sod yer then :p

Seriously good news that is and great service!

LMAO!