PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 13th

Dandare
07-11-2011, 10:20 PM
I thought i'd beat JCB to it & ask who's racing sunday :p

I'm free, quite into this electric malarkey at the moment :D

(though i do now have my troublesome engine fixed, i hope, though haven't tried it yet)

jcb
07-11-2011, 10:51 PM
Top chap :thumbsup: I was thinking about putting a post up tonight about the weekends racing.

Can't see me being about as I'm off my hol's and won't have time to clean the car before I go.

racingdwarf
08-11-2011, 04:37 PM
I'll be there, it's my second home;)

Dufty07
08-11-2011, 10:52 PM
Yes its that time again, lets all try n get down there this week guys.
The more people, the more fun:thumbsup:
Hope 2 have the mmcs running..... :woot:

racingdwarf
11-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Remember we should be running on the dirt on sunday, weather looks ok:thumbsup:. I hope to arrive sunday morning with the rest of the astro on the trailor. Be good to have as many as poss to lay it in the morning, will not take long, but it's jeffin heavy:woot:.

Dandare
11-11-2011, 11:34 PM
I could have just camped there sat night if i didn't have the wife to consider, lol.

racingdwarf
12-11-2011, 02:59 PM
sara and I nipped over to horsford and loaded the second load of astro on my trailor:thumbsup:. so tmro morning all hands would be good,if you have some gloves, bring them;).

racingdwarf
13-11-2011, 11:24 PM
think every one had a good day, shame we couldn't have had a few more turn up:confused:. dirt track was fantastic IMO,the jump is just right thanks to simon and his building skills,( he didn't hold back in telling us how good he was at building them...and for once he was right:p) and the whole section works well with the exra astro now put down.

Only got a couple of chances to grab the camera most of the photos were ok but I did get one of simon giving the tamiya some LARGE on the jump

Yer baby, these 4wd can jump soooo well

racingdwarf
13-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Errrm...OOOOPS:lol:, so how much is a shock tower then?

Dandare
14-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Yep, agreed. Well worth the manual labour early on. Shame Simons day ended in tragedy ! Gotta keep fingers for continued good weather & like you say, more people !