PDA

View Full Version : FS2SP Worksop.

sime46
08-11-2011, 08:16 AM
:thumbsup: Just a quickie. After a shakey start a week ago at broxtowe where I couldnt get comfortable with it, I ran at Worksop this weekend and with a new setup on it(thanks Nick Caro), the car was 100% better. Totally driveable and well mannered. Loved it. Results didnt do it justice as I was in a low heat and had to thread through scary traffic and lots of waiting to see which line(if any) some people were taking. It had no issues and was perfectly reliable. Loving this car now. Hopefully trying again at Broxtowe outdoors this Sunday to see if the new setup will work there too. Hope the weather plays ball. :thumbsup:

/tobys
08-11-2011, 09:38 AM
What setup did you start with and what was your final setup?

Glad to hear you persevering with the FS2 at Brox this weekend! Hopefully the weather stays nice - I should have one of Nick's top decks by the weekend :thumbsup:

carlin
08-11-2011, 04:20 PM
What setup did you start with and what was your final setup?

Glad to hear you persevering with the FS2 at Brox this weekend! Hopefully the weather stays nice - I should have one of Nick's top decks by the weekend :thumbsup:

The top decks work perfect at Worksop won't go wrong with one of these babies :D

Gayo
08-11-2011, 05:13 PM
What handling changes are you finding with the CF top decks? Didnt tried them yet :(

carlin
08-11-2011, 06:17 PM
The car felt more direct, was suprised tbh was happy with it