PDA

View Full Version : Cobra @ Swansea this sunday?

b4rac3r
09-11-2011, 03:28 AM
Which of are representing this weekend down in swansea:cool:

Who is running and what you running

Does anyone need a lift?

I shall be going and have spare seat in car or can bring van if need be:thumbsup:

Carl

DCM
09-11-2011, 07:09 AM
Unfortunately, I won't be there, kids don't fancy it, and I got a shed load of work to do :(

JACKOR33
09-11-2011, 07:50 AM
At the moment it looks like the only cobra going are:

Me
You
Connor aswell?
Spencer
Dean
and possibly his lad luke aswell

Steve is busy.....:rolleyes:
Adam has something more important to do..........He's getting married!! :woot::woot:
Ian has band camp stuff to do.....:p
Not sure about roy we havent seen him for a while:confused:

Thanks for the offer of a lift anyways, we'll catch you there n pit together:thumbsup:

Teaboy
09-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Depends if you class me as Cobra or not!!!

Cheers

Rich

JACKOR33
09-11-2011, 09:43 AM
Depends if you class me as Cobra or not!!!

Cheers

Rich

Sorry Rich i just looked at the WRCA thread and see you have booked in!!

ALSO Rich Whitefoot :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::D:D:D

b4rac3r
09-11-2011, 06:31 PM
cool. . .

Connor wont be doing any racing in winter months as he has football rugby boxing and motorcross to do

As for adam. . . PFFFFT. . . getting married aint no excuse. . . ian you can understand missing coz of bandcamp business and steve coz of work and kids. . . but getting married PAH!!!!:p

See ya'll Sunday

i4n
09-11-2011, 09:58 PM
As Dave said, I'm band camping this weekend.

Normally for a regional I'd miss band, but as it's Remembrance Sunday and we're doing the parade and cenotaph service for the Navy, Army and RAF in Llantwit it isn't one I can shirk out of!

Remember to have your 2 min of silence at 11.......

Adam on the other hand has a piss poor excuse! He's getting married on the Saturday FFS!

jaysllim
10-11-2011, 02:02 AM
To b onest lads i dnt wa club i belong to i think dad just does it direct with brca but aint sure i would like to vall myself a cobra member as it is my local club but like i say i think im limbo land lol will have to find out from dad